Page 228 of 324 FirstFirst ... 128178218226227228229230238278 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 3238

Thread: How Was Your Day? Numero Four-o

Did you have one of the famous pies when you went to Melton Mowbray? They are quite tasty although I only ever have a taste of one perhaps once a year or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Did you have one of the famous pies when you went to Melton Mowbray? They are quite tasty although I only ever have a taste of one perhaps once a year or two.
    No was too full after our dinner to eat any pies

Quote Originally Posted by di marco View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by .:SpIcYsPy:. View Post
    My PE teacher wants to see me in a minute, she's coming now.. ahh I'm worried =|
    im sure itll be ok, why would she want to see you?
    Well she said she would be here around 11 and she still isn't.. tut tut bad time keeping lol..
    Well I am not good with PE but I always try but I don't get why..
    We live on the same road as eachother and the school is directly opposite us so maybe she wants a bit of help? Only reason I can think of tbh!

I slept in until half 11 this morning! My Nan even hoovered in my room and I didn't wake up!
    I feel like death warmed up
    My throat is better though .. still losing the voice but if 1 things gone I'm happy!
    Still have the whole blocked nose/cough and no taste!!
    Never mind, there's people out there worse off than me so really I should be thankful that I only have a flu

Congratulations on turning pink Perdita

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kirsty :] For This Useful Post:

Perdita (02-07-2008)

It is 33 Celsius here today, would not mind if I had not had to work Home now, there might be a thunderstorm later and I don't like them, nature can be very forceful and I worry about people and the poor animals out in the open.

Found a prom dress today Got a 10% discount as the shop does them for those that are buying dresses from there to wear to school proms. Just my accessories to go now. Was going to get shoes today if I could but my dad began a swearing spree after I tried on 4 dresses before deciding which one to get.

I can't go to the carnival I look forward to that every year and it's on the same day as I'm going to Kent. Dad's taking me up there in the morning so that he doesn't get back too late so I'll be in Kent before it starts. His cousin did offer me Sunday to Sunday instead of the Saturday but Dad's off to golf on that day. Guess I'll have to make do with the Steam Ralley this year, if the weather's nice enough. It will make a change; last year it didn't happen because they forgot to book the field for it, or something.

I've had a rather goooood day today. Went somewhere with 2 mates, went into town, ice cream parlour, then we went to the beach. Me and one of my mates thought it would be a good idea to go swimming in the sea in our clothes . Haha it was fun, but we moaned afterwards about being wet and chilly. The waves were really quite big so it was really fun . Was annoying being on the train wet though haha. So yeah good day back to work tomorrow .

Omg, was just looking at my mates bebo and found out her dad died Sunday . Poor thing. She's a work mate not a hugely close mate but aww. I can't believe it. It's weird cause she was working Sunday and she was talking about him all day bless her before she knew obviously!

She probably won't be in a work for a while, but when she comes back I have no idea how to talk to her? Cause she'll know that we know about her dad (it's in the paper), so do we mention her dad? Do we avoid it? Do we talk normally to her? Ahhh. That's if she does come back.

You could say something to her like, your sorry for her loss, and if she want to talk to you about anything your here to listen, and other than that act normally towards her, as she may like the fact that somethnig has stayed normal in her life

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

11. The Following User Says Thank You to samantha nixon For This Useful Post:

CrazyLea (02-07-2008)

So...Brighton..interesting story about that. The district line was so delayed...*cue running from Victoria to the coach station and missing the coach by three minutes* So went to an internet cafe, tried to book tickets for the next coach but that was full up. So anyway we ended up going to the science museum (spent an hour wandering round the gift shop ), McDonalds, Starbucks and then Harrods. If anyone is ever going to Harrods, check out the outfits for the dogs - they are so funny
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

Thread Information