Page 1 of 324 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: How Was Your Day? Numero Four-o

Talking How Was Your Day? Numero Four-o

Forth Edition of the 'How was your day?' thread.

I think Sharkey is dead .

I woke up around 12ish, to get a drink, my parents have gone somewhere. And I can't find him anywhere :S. The tank is gone, the bowl we put him in while we change the water isn't there. So I'm getting worried lol. .

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLea View Post

I woke up around 12ish, to get a drink, my parents have gone somewhere. And I can't find him anywhere :S. The tank is gone, the bowl we put him in while we change the water isn't there. So I'm getting worried lol. .

OMG Is there any chance your parents would have taken him Christmas shopping with them?

Seriously, Im really sorry, if Sharky is dead. Just think though he had a very good innings and was a much loved pet!

Thanking the fabulous TAbbie, for the banner!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinkbanana For This Useful Post:

CrazyLea (02-12-2007)

Lmao.

Well it's confirmed. Parents have just come home and he passed away early hours in the morning. . Father foud him. They buried him in the garden. But didn't wait for me . Aww doesn't feel the same without him, it's a lot brighter as the tank isn't blocking the light I'm not used to it .

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLea View Post

Aww Lea. Hope He's Not Dead Cos You Love Him Much. I Would Get Worried If The Tank And The Bowl Were Both Gone!

Well Today Haven't Done Much. Got A Sore Throat And Though I Had Nearly Lost A Contact Lense Which I Haven't Luckily.

Thank you for the amazing banner Lea
    Joe Mcelderry is gorgeous and amazing

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Tannie For This Useful Post:

CrazyLea (02-12-2007)

Lol I said it had been confirmed He is dead.

Aww, sorry to hear about Sharkey, Lea.

I've been neglecting revision finishing off the last Harry Potter book, and I have to type up a load of coursework for tomorrow. I want to put the tree up and I'm hoping to see my gran because my dad said he'd take me there on the way back from xmas shopping yesterday, but he didn't bother. I'm really worried about her and she isn't making much sense with all the medicines. On Thursday she said she didn't want to see me

Oh why, oh why can't they put the bus stop near the hospital?! Not like I have the money with the prices they charge, anyway

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kim For This Useful Post:

CrazyLea (03-12-2007)

Had 2 weeks to do some Drama coursework, and guess what, I didn't.. So I will be doing it, later..

Awww Im sorry to hear that Sharkey is dead

Im so tired today, I have loads of college work to do and since we figured a way to get on the internet before its gets fixed properly I get distrated, plus I only work once a week but this week I did 3 shifts

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Abbie For This Useful Post:

CrazyLea (03-12-2007)

Went christmas shopping today. I just need to order some cds from Play then I'm finished. We was going to a christmas market today but it was raining so we went somewhere else instead.

I feel ill, my cold has got worse and I'm coughing up phlegm. My kidney is starting to hurt as well :thunbsdow:

Need to start some revision. I've got a past paper to do for Tuesday which I haven't done yet.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Thread Information