View Poll Results: is david blaine a genius or a twit?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • twit

19 90.48%
  • genius

2 9.52%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: david blaine

david blaine

twit or genius?????

just saw the news he is dangling upside down in america. chris moyles and co were talking about it this morning and when put himself in box in london and everyone threw stuff at him and used him for golf target practice

Ive put twit. He isnt a genius by any length. I think he tries to push himself to the limit - not sure why, but thats up to him, I guess...but this latest stunt could make him go blind, I read. Sooo why would anyone want to put themselves in that danger???

Thanking the fabulous TAbbie, for the banner!

fair enough there is human endurance - climb everest for frick's sake, run a marathon, eat a shed load of donuts,

why dangle yourself upside down in a park.........................................

i'll reward anyone with the funniest answer with a special piece of hollyoaks
    Spoiler:
    (crap)
    set prop, that er found its way in to my possession.......definately not available in the shops!!!!!

the mods are my jury

The guy is a complete Goon. Why would he want to be locked inside a block of ice or hang upside down for hours. He said his head feels as if its going to explode. HELLO Didn't your mother ever tell you when you were a child that the blood would rush to your head when you would swing upside down.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

I think the first choice of answers needs a letter changing!
    He's completely insane. I mean does he actually know what he is doing to himself?! Well, he probably does but he needs to use all his brain cells at once and not line them up one by one..
    •♥Celine: Through The Eyes Of The World - 02/18/2010♥•
    BlackBerry Pin: 21F35441

My response to things he does now is WHO CARES. He was suppose to be a magic man, street trick etc but how is living in a box, freezing yourself in ice and now hanging upside down Magic???? he is a tw*t
    Super Mod

a twit definitely!! they shouldnt even give him any media coverage!!
    POOKIE

I'm interested to know why Crazylea thinks he is a genius... Always good to hear the other point of view, and all that. You don't have to of course, i'm just interested!

I think he's mental. I don't get the point of what he is doing. What has he earnt? What have we learnt from it? A big fat nothing. There are a lot more interesting things happening in the world than him.

Quote Originally Posted by Abi View Post
    I'm interested to know why Crazylea thinks he is a genius... Always good to hear the other point of view, and all that. You don't have to of course, i'm just interested!
    i was wondering that too, seeing as she seems to be the only one that thinks that so far
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Well I don't really think he's a genius... but I don't think he's a twit either. I think he's interesting.

Thread Information