Page 105 of 324 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 3238

Thread: How Was Your Day? Numero Four-o

Oo is she going to america fot good or something.
    Well even if she does, Im sure you could find another tutor

Thats what i am not sure about the way she was talking i thought she was but my mum thouught it was just going to be a log holiday so im not sure but im sure if i we talk about the possibilty of me doing advance higher tonight she will tell me.Yeah i would do that but wouldn't be the same but i would just have to get used to it.

Yeah, well it might just be a long hoilday and even if you do have to get a new tutor as long as they are better than your teacher at school, thats the main thing?

Yeah thats true and i wouldn't be hard for them to be better trust me i had a different chemistry teacher before christmas but she went on maternity leave and i got this guy.I thought my old one was bad but she was fantastic compared to him.

I'm baaack It was a good trip. Great people (except for one but that's a long story )
    The minibus wouldn't start on the way back today so we all had to push it up a hill so it could go down and pick up enough speed to start going
    Last edited by StarsOfCCTV; 24-03-2008 at 16:21.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

So you had a good time then What did you get up to?

Where did you go again?

The new forest Everything was on site though, they had massive grounds it was a proper youth activity centre. We did canoeing, low ropes (teamwork adventure course type thing ), nightline (blindfolds) and archery.

I would've liked to do some horseriding while we were there though, since I don't get to do it here

I'd recommend anyone else doing something like this it's with the Rotary so they do stuff like this all over the country (and the world )
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

Lol Ive been in the new forest quite a few time
    It wasnt that bad, but I got bored cos we did a lot of walking

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo View Post
    This week has been pretty bad for me. Have been in hospital with my youngest (5 months old) on an IV drip since Monday and returned home finally on Thurs. He still isn't well, but at least he is out of HDU, and then off of the IV. He's starting to come back to being my baby again thankfully.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojo View Post
    He had/has rotovirus.

Started with sickness and diaroea on Friday and over the weekend, come Monday, his soft spot was sunken, his eyes were sunken and he looked for want of a better description, like an alien. He'd lost a kg in weight since Thursday, which equated to 12% body weight, which they then worked out in turn was 8% dehydration apparently. Spent Monday in Intensive Care on an IV fluid drip, hooked up to monitors etc. Had the BP of a 5yr old. Came out of PHDU (Paeds High Dependency Unit) on Tuesday afternoon and remained on the drip until Thurs when he finally started having milk again. He's still not well, still has very runny nappies and if it carries on, we have to go drs and get some lacto free milk for him for a bit until his stomach lining recovers.

The docs said they were extremely worried about him and a little longer things could have been totally different.

Apparently, rotovirus can make an adult spend 7-10days constantly on the loo and feel like you've gone 10 rounds with Mike Tyson, so how it must have made a 5 month old baby feel isn't bearable for me.

But he is on the mend now, which is the definite main thing.
    sorry to hear that ems, hope your little boys getting better now
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to di marco For This Useful Post:

Jojo (25-03-2008)

had my cheerleading competition on sat and it was so much fun. was up at half 2 in the morning after only having about 3hrs sleep so we were all pretty tired. and had to sit on a coach for 5hrs which was boring but apart from that it was great! there were 14 other unis in our catergory and 7th place and above all got trophies and we came 7th! we were all so happy cos out of our squad of 25 people, only 4 have been doing it for longer than 5months, and some people on our squad only joined about 2months ago, whereas other teams had been cheerleading for a few years. the best part though was the fact that none of our stunts fell and that we all managed the pyramid section which has never happened before!

only downside to the weekend was cos i went home after competing i didnt have my laptop and my phone battery died (i left my charger at uni) so i couldnt contact anyone for 2 days, i didnt realise how much i relied on my phone until i couldnt use it lol!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Thread Information