Page 205 of 324 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205206207215255305 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 3238

Thread: How Was Your Day? Numero Four-o

I felt horrible yesterday, I think it was the sun.
    I only had english and biology so was there 2-5 English is great at the moment, and we are doing accent and dialect which Im enjoying cos like Im the only one in the class thats really different, since Im from Sunderland, so when everyone is giving opinions on which accents they dont like or like, Im listening closely
    Then in biology, I wanted to laugh out loud so much. We started new topics and one of the subjects for today was adreneline and what would cash a rush of this hormone. SO I first think of Exercise and shock, but no what was out teachers example : Jumping out if an aircraft And he write it on the baord and is now one of my class notes. Im sooo gonna but that in my exam

friday went in to town with my mum..
    Saturday some friends come down to stay for the weekend had chinese for tea and stayed up till 1 talking..... 6am my daughter wakes up being sick she was like it all day spent the day in bed watching dvds while i was cooking a sunday dinner for us all.....

Monday friends went home so i cleaned up and then went in the garden cut the grass my brother came round so i helped him clean his car out...
    Today picked my nephew up and took him out to my sister to play with her 2 kids for a bit then brought him back to mine till about 6....
    so not really been doing much......

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLea View Post
    Tristan Gemmill of course .
    I have his autograph persoanlized, he didnt take that long to reply either, no longer than 3 months, so you should have it soon, except i dont know exact dates but dont casualty actors have a break around now from filiming, i know they used to

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

4. The Following User Says Thank You to samantha nixon For This Useful Post:

CrazyLea (10-06-2008)

Really Oooo stop it Sam you are getting me too excited .

Today was quite rubbishhhh. Some of it was a laugh, rest I just wanted to break something . Nearly threw my phone at the wall, because a lecturer was going on and on at me, but I never, I just threw it across the table instead. Okay so I shouldn't have been on it, but still take a chill pill like!!!!

Sometimes, I wish that I could rewind 3 years and just start again, with the knowledge I have now, and make good, right decisions!!! .
    Last edited by CrazyLea; 10-06-2008 at 23:39.

I went up the mountain after with friends and I found a packet of cookies so I took them up. I still felt like a burden though and didn't eat much as I didn't take alot with me.
    In the long run it was fun Got quite chilly so we returned to low land
    The boys were being mean chasing the sheep away form us so me and my other mate stole their football and hid it in a ditch
    I'm actually going into school tomorrow for the day! See how it goes and what we're doing. The only reason they've kept Year 12 in school is because of Welsh Bac.... we're not even doing anything!! It's so silly

Today...college...boring Three weeks of boredom to come

Orthodontist...then went to about 4 shops to look for cat collar batteries
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

The boys were being mean chasing the sheep away form us
    Not helping the Welsh image here . Joke x

lol, i've just been lazing around. I feel really useless as there is nothing i can do. I have even offered my services for free but i still havent heard anything back. All i seem to be doing is sleepin watching telly and going on the internet.

Had to take the cat to the vet last night as he has been scrapping and has got an infection in his foot, its gross.

went to the beach last night for a cheerleading leaving party. me and my housemate missed the train, it left as we were running up the stairs onto the platfom! and that was the only direct train so we got there over 1hr later! though 3 police came running through the train we were on, dunno why though. it was really good when we finally got there lol! we had a bbq (although i didnt eat anything) and a bonfire, though the smoke seemed to be following me around and making my eyes water! stayed there for ages even though it was getting really cold, left at around midnight. had a really good time

today ive gotta go into town and im going out again tonight, even though i dont really have any money!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsty :] View Post
    Scamps looking better today and acting like his mischievious self
    glad your dogs getting better kirsty
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to di marco For This Useful Post:

Kirsty :] (11-06-2008)

Thread Information