Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ben HIV Postive

maybe, i cant see the ben thing being true, as him and lisa leave to start a new life on the other side of chester for the new e4 thing

i hope it isnt true. what a horrid storyline

story dont add up, couldnt be lisa really as when she had test for chlamidya they wouldve probably tested for hiv as well

yeah it would make sense if louise gave it to him. but ent he & lisa bin through enough

I doubt this is true! If One of them gets HIV then it's gunna effect Lisa, Ben and Louise. No way are three characters (two main characters) going to get HIV! It would mean that they will probaly turn in to depressed people (with out trying to sound disrespectful). If Ben gets it, then Lisa will get it. If Lisa gets it, Ben gets it, how stupid would you be to do this to two main characters!? Especially if Lisa already had clamydia, it would be a tad un-original!

i think it is rubbish as they would not do another std so soon. they have done this storyline already. i think some people might have got mixed up with the diseases and started rumors!!!!!!

shut up he doesnt get it that was a fake storyline!

HIV doesn't just come from people sleeping around and i never said Lisa gets it. Ben was in hospital recently maybe it was their fault. I got the information on TV Tome website.

No........ I don't want Ben to have HIV!!! Ben used to be one of the funniest characters on this show, and now they're turning him into a depression head!!! Please Hollyoak.... DON'T DO IT!!!

lisa sisnt have HIV, she had clamydia, and she got treated for it, surely they would have noticed in the tests if she also had HIV, I'm not sure that I beleive this story spoiler

Thread Information