Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Week 52/1

Week 52/1

ep1
    Ian builds some bridges with Steven, in tonight's visit to Albert Square. But is it at the expense of his relationship with Jane?

Elsewhere, the carols are a great success – thanks to some last-minute input from Shirley.

Ep2
    It's Christmas morning, and the Albert Square residents wake up with a warm glow following a successful evening of carol singing the night before.

Max and Tanya, meanwhile, prepare for their big Christmas lunch but, during the day ahead, there are some shocking revelations in the Branning household.

Ep3
    Stacey pours her heart out following the previous day's events, but is anyone prepared to listen to her?

Ep4
    Roxy wants a night out and pressures Jase into taking her out for dinner, as the trials and tribulations of life in Albert Square continue.

Darren, meanwhile, expresses his concerns to Kevin and is really worried about the cars on the Lot.

Ep5
    Yolande is thrilled Patrick has bought her some driving lessons for Christmas, as life in Albert Square continues. All she needs now is a car.

Elsewhere, Jack decides to try and make it up to Ronnie and asks her on another date. She tells him it had better be good as she has already had another offer. Jack's intrigued, but Ronnie stays tight-lipped about who her date is.

Ep6
    Kevin needs to quickly come up with a plan, in today's visit to The Square. Ronnie, meanwhile, has developed a crush on Jack.

Ep7
    Heather turns detective and tries to find out more about Vinnie's life, in today's visit to Walford. Roxy, meanwhile, gives Jase some grief for treating her badly the other night.

Elsewhere, Shirley goes to see Carly and knows she's in a bad way. Mother and daughter manage to bond and Shirley offers to accompany Carly when she goes to see Deano.

Ep8
    Jack plans a romantic evening for Ronnie, in tonight's visit to Walford, although he is surprised when Roxy turns up in her place. The police, meanwhile, are on the trail of the cut-and-shut cars, but will Pat be able to put them off the scent?

Ep9
    Ronnie enjoys lunch with Jack but admonishes him for his constant game playing, as the Drama continues. She tells him how it is and says she knows he is just playing Phil, too.

Ep10
    Phil finally gets a glimpse of someone special from his past, in tonight's visit to Albert Square.

Steven, meanwhile, moves in with the Beales but Jane lets him know exactly what she thinks of him.

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to irish eyes For This Useful Post:

.:SpIcYsPy:. (02-12-2007), Chloe (28-11-2007), Dutchgirl (01-12-2007), Florijo (27-11-2007), Joanne (27-11-2007), Lennie (27-11-2007), lizann (27-11-2007), Lizzie Brookes (30-11-2007), matt1378 (24-12-2007), megan999 (13-12-2007), moonstorm (27-11-2007), parkerman (27-11-2007), Perdita (27-11-2007), Pinkbanana (27-11-2007), pinkles14 (27-11-2007), sam23 (28-12-2007), Sinead2004 (27-11-2007), tammyy2j (27-11-2007), xxxxxx (27-11-2007)

looks like the max / stacey affair is going to show itself on christmas day!

What happened with Dawn/Jase?

So will Kevin die around this time also

I'm glad Stax affair is out

I thought Kevin was to die at Xmas? Looks like the grim reaper is delayed a bit.

Happy that Stacy thing is over!!!
    I thought Jase, Dawn, Jay and Summmer were going to have a nice christmas together, it is a shame Roxy gets in the way!!
    I also though Kevin was going to die!

There is a little extra bit on the press office site as well concerning Christmas

In EastEnders the biggest secret in Walford is set to be unwrapped in spectacular style as someone leaves a nasty surprise under the Christmas tree for newly weds Bradley and Stacey.

I imagine that someone gives the wedding DVD to Stacey and Bradley as a Xmas gift.

Looking forward to Steven and the Beales

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lennie For This Useful Post:

Lizzie Brookes (30-11-2007)

Quote Originally Posted by Florijo View Post
    There is a little extra bit on the press office site as well concerning Christmas

In EastEnders the biggest secret in Walford is set to be unwrapped in spectacular style as someone leaves a nasty surprise under the Christmas tree for newly weds Bradley and Stacey.

I imagine that someone gives the wedding DVD to Stacey and Bradley as a Xmas gift.
    Must be one of the worst kept secrets for quite a while.
    Last edited by Perdita; 29-11-2007 at 09:54.

Xmas Eve

EastEnders 8.00 - Lauren gift-wraps the wedding DVD and tries to decide who should find it under their tree - Tanya or Bradley. Meanwhile, Ian and Jane disagree about Steven.

Xmas Day

EastEnders 6.30 TBA - Bradley gives Stacey a Christmas surprise and Jane reluctantly allows Steven one hour at the Beales'.

EastEnders 8.00 TBA - The truth is finally out when the wedding DVD is played.

Thursday 27th

EastEnders 7.30 - As Denise starts talking holidays, Kevin feels under pressure to shift more of Phil’s cars. Meanwhile, Ronnie is annoyed to find she’s been lured to the club under false pretences.

Friday 28th

EastEnders 8.00 - Kevin discovers the truth about Phil's dodgy cars, but doesn't pass on the truth to Denise, who sells one to Yolande.

New Year's Eve

EastEnders 8.00 - Kevin is desperate to get rid of Yolande's car, but attracts Shirley's suspicion. Chelsea returns to Walford.

New Year's Day

EastEnders 7.30 - The Wickses, Heather and Vinnie start their New Year celebrations without Kevin and Shirley – but when news arrives, it puts a dampener on the party.

EastEnders 8.30 - Chelsea doesn’t want to be alone and heads to find Denise and her family at The Vic. Meanwhile, Roxy gives Jase a hard time about the other night.

I'm sure I'm not the only one here who is glad Stacey/Max is finally out. I'm not too keen on New Year though as it sounds very Wicks-based and I find them very boring.
    Last edited by Florijo; 30-11-2007 at 09:06.

Yes. I agree about the affair becoming known at long last, should have happened ages ago. The Wicks will feature heavily around New Year
    Spoiler:
    because Kevin is due to pass away, so they will be building the storyline up

Thread Information