Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bit Silly but Still..

how long are they staying for? seeing as its the whole family i dont see why they cant stay in a hotel tbh its a bit unfair on you and your family having all of them stay at your house imo
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

That's the thing.. We don't know!
    But in terms of the whole trip, I don't know but will try and find out (over a week though)
    If they like our house they will probably try and sit tight for as long as they can.. I just hope they go as soon as they come!

Sorry that you have to go through all this again and your cousin does not sound a nice person at all. Are they coming at a time you need to go to school? Surely your educational needs must take priority and sleeping on a floor will not help you get a decent sleep which you need for good school work and sleeping on the floor can't be good for your back I am sorry, but I can't think of anything else at the mo.

Yup, I will be at school for the next 2 days, have Friday off (teachers day) but I am planning on going out.. If they stay until next week (we don't know when they are leaving!) then yeah it will disrupt school even more.
    Mum said she will get out this little matress for me so it's not as uncomfortable but I just want my bed you know, who dosen't?!
    Thanks anyways x
    Last edited by .:SpIcYsPy:.; 07-10-2008 at 18:21.

They are here, got here around 11pm and I was in bed, they left the house at 7am just as I woke up so I haven't seen them yet.. I think I might see them tonight but I'm not sure as I think they may be coming late again..
    I am just going to go on with my day and not think about it because it really distracted me yesterday.. x

Aww, I wish you all the best x

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

.:SpIcYsPy:. (15-10-2008)

They ended up staying for 3 days and 3 nights but I only saw them for 1 day and 1 night as I was busy and they went out, came back late etc.
    Didn't speak much, few words exchanged (not really a big convo. or anything) and I was busy with school stuff..

They were meant to leave on the 19th but my aunt and cous decided to extend their stay till the 27th (uncle's going back) and now I think they are going to come here on Monday or whatever (not sure, will update) and stay with us until they go! :cry:
    I seriously don't know what to do anymore.. I think I will just over-react and go in the corner and cry x

Quote Originally Posted by .:SpIcYsPy:. View Post
    They ended up staying for 3 days and 3 nights but I only saw them for 1 day and 1 night as I was busy and they went out, came back late etc.
    Didn't speak much, few words exchanged (not really a big convo. or anything) and I was busy with school stuff..

They were meant to leave on the 19th but my aunt and cous decided to extend their stay till the 27th (uncle's going back) and now I think they are going to come here on Monday or whatever (not sure, will update) and stay with us until they go! :cry:
    I seriously don't know what to do anymore.. I think I will just over-react and go in the corner and cry x
    sorry to hear that they might be coming back to stay with you again. cant your parents subtly suggest that they get a hotel?
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

I don't think it will happen. Mum just says that we should do the right thing and hopefully they will understand it's wrong.
    If it were my other cousins coming to stay I would give up everything for them and try to be with them 24/7 but it's just not happening with my Aussi cousins.. *sigh*
    When I find out the actual day I have to 'pack' my clothes (that's what I did last time in a mini suitcase as I don't like disturbing people lol) and hide everything again!
    Least I have my half term to myself!..
    x

Sorry Spicy but I'm going to get on my high horse here. Have you told your parents how upset you are at having to give up your room. I had kind of the same problem last year when my nephew was getting married, my oldest sister and her husband were coming up to stay from Leeds and my other sister who is the grooms mother told them they could stay with me. I put my foot down because my brother in law has a problem with alcohol he drinks about four litres of cider a day and I'm sorry but I was not prepared to have Marley witness this. I told them it was not pratical for them to stay with me so they found a hotel. It's all fine having relatives and friends to stay but you have to put your own family first.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Thread Information