Thread: Liam and Maria in Car Crash?

Liam and Maria in Car Crash?

Producers have warned Coronation Street stars that they must not "urinate in the open air" while they film scenes in the Lake District this week.

The ban was included on a new list of rules for the shooting of the dangerous scenes which show factory boss Liam Connor (Rob James-Collier) dropping off a 300ft cliff.

The dramatic footage will also show Liam's girlfriend, Maria Sutherland (Samia Smith), falling into a river.

As a result the cast have been told that they must always have "both hands free" to keep themselves balanced on location. Cast and crew must also make sure they do not wander off the set paths and hard hats must be worn.

A source revealed the male cast members found the no urinating rule humorous but that they will take the new rules on board. The insider
    said: "The rules are unprecedented but even those who joked about the no-peeing one have accepted them.

"It's just that Cumbria will be freezing - so we'll be more susceptible to calls of nature

(Don't think this has been posted on here yet, couldn't find any thing )

FROM DS

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Debbie Meadows For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (20-11-2007)

Sunderland, Tyne And Wear, United Kingdom
    That should be interesting

I've been to the Lake District many times and there isn't many places to go to the loo out there and if there filming hours at a time i think falling of the cliff isn't going to be the only accident in this shoot

wha? why are they falling off a cliff?

I wonder will Maria lose the baby and will this push Liam and Carla together

Sunderland, Tyne And Wear, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Depends when it's shown. Maria may have already had the baby by then

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I was thinking the same too, this could be where Liam ends ip with Carla, it is soapland after all and it's probably obvious they'll end up together eventually!

Thread Information