Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Children In Need

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Whats the new soap called?

Coronation Eastend Street
    Maybe in view of the good cause the could call it Consideration Street

2. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (11-11-2010)

Complain to the BBC about plagirism Alan.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    wasn't this your and Parkerman's brain child Alan?? they stole your idea
    Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    Complain to the BBC about plagirism Alan.
    Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Besides which Im well used to it

Some more pictures of Consideration Street and Albert Care

6. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (17-11-2010)

I liked the East Street thing Made me laugh.. from what I could hear of it (bf snoring in my ear grr).
    I didn't see much of CIN last night (watching Wales draw ). Shall have to catch up on iPlayer.. I quite liked the Loose Women and the News reporters were quite funny.

I didn't see the point of having CIN in Wales, Belfast and Glasgow last night as we never seen much of the performances there. We had John Barrowman at the SECC. Usually we have about two hours or more of the scottish part of CIN with loads of guests this year it was all from London apart from the performances of Westlife, The Saturdays. I take it the beeb were wanting to save money and cut back on the number of locations they brodcast from. But why have other locations than from London if they are not using them. They should have just had London with Terry and Tess. Saying that I loved the Loose Women and the News readers.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Kym Marsh wasn't the only member of her family appearing in the 'Coronation Street' and 'EastEnders' crossover episode on Friday night (19.11.10).

The actress - who plays Michelle Connor in the ITV1 soap - travelled to Albert Square to film the one-off scenes for Children In Need alongside her mum, who got roped in as a cast extra.

She explained: "It was fun filming 'East Street', the 'Corrie' and 'EastEnders' crossover for last Friday's Children In Need. I went down to the 'EastEnders' studios with Beverley Callard (Liz McDonald), Ryan Thomas (Jason Grimshaw), Jimmi Harkishin (Dev Patel) and Helen Worth (Gail McIntyre) and the cast were very welcoming.

"Did anybody spot my mum serving behind the counter in Minute Mart? They roped her in as an extra!"

Despite the scenes being fun to film, Kym admitted she wouldn't fancy her alter-ego's chances if she were to get involved in a fight with feisty 'EastEnders' barmaid Kat Moon.

She added to new! magazine: "I did a scene with Jessie Wallace and Shane Richie, who play Kat and Alfie

Moon, where Kat thought my character Michelle was after her man. I wouldn't like to put money on which of them would win in a fight!"

Thread Information