Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Children In Need

Children In Need

Everyone enjoying it so far??

I liked the Eastenders thing. And the Doctor Who thing. "Not many men can pull off a vegetable" haha.

I'm quite annoyed though, sometimes it goes to the Wales one, and we miss some stuff (like the Holby City thing for example!!! ). But I'm just putting on BBC London sometimes when it's on the Wales ones.

Those who are in Wales, the newsreaders were funny weren't they .
    Last edited by CrazyLea; 16-11-2007 at 22:05.

Recorded the Eastenders thing as I went to have a shower. Spice girls were alright, doctor who was good, dragon's den was good too!

Oh yeah, Dragon's Den was good too. That 9 year old was cute, James I think?

Never seen Dragon's Den though lol.

Yeah lol! I always wanted to watch Dragon's Den.. The first time I ever saw it was on Thursday I think it was, problem is it clashes with Eastenders! Jeez I wish I had sky+!!.. It's really good though!

The spice girls song has to be the worst CIN song ever. For those of you south of the Border who may not have seen it. Up in Scotland we had Runrig singing in support of the Scotland Football team tomorrow also it has been re-released as a single for CIN 10 ten times better than the Spice girls. Liked Dr Who and boyzone even if they still can't dance after all these years.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Im so annoyed had to work and now Im bak and Ive missed all the good bits

However I did my bit today and got sponsored and raised over £50, not bad for a last minute thing

Spice girls miming - great, then they follow with the wonderful Annie Lennox who shows what a real singer can do, she was fab.

Yay, I'm pleased now . Someone uploaded the Holby City bit onto YouTube, so I just watched it. Sharon is awesome! And Nadine looked gorgeous .

That's fast!
    Loved the Holby bit I knew Sharon had done some singing before but she was really good! They were all great actually

Hollyoaks, good but..was the aim for..Sarah and Summer to wear as little as possible?! Summer's skirt (sorry dress) needed to be pulled down a bit

Doctor Who and Eastenders was great. The outfits in Eastenders!

Newsreaders were funny, as always

I've stopped watching now because they're starting to repeat everything!
    Last edited by StarsOfCCTV; 17-11-2007 at 01:35.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

Eastenders was funny, that must have taken ages. I just kept flicking like i usually do. I donm't rreally like Wogan.

My favourite was Boyzone, although who is the guy in the middle he is always the one i forget about. Is is Mickey.

Thread Information