Thread: week 49

week 49

There's the usual morning madness as people rush to get ready for work, in tonight's instalment of the medical drama. Charlie yells at Louis to get a move on, but Louis says he has a free period. Charlie, however, is adamant he is driving Louis to school following last week's discovery that Louis has been truanting. Later that day, Charlie receives a call to say Louis has been excluded. Not at school when he goes to pick him up, Charlie goes home and is shocked to find cigarettes, expensive trainers and a roll of £10 notes in his son's room.

TC, meanwhile, frets about seeing Human Resources and what the outcome of the meeting will be, following the revelation that he is the author of the derogatory blog.

Fiona and her partner, Mike, and her son, Alistair, are getting ready for school and work, but Fiona is feeling queasy – something's not right and she is rushed to hospital. Her symptoms lead Toby to ask if she might be pregnant, but she laughs and tells Toby it is because of a change in her HIV medicine and that her family don't know about her HIV status.

At a warehouse, an old security guard, Howard, rests his weary feet when he gets a call from his colleague, Jimmy, asking him to check the east warehouse. He doesn't do this, so doesn't see that Jimmy is being held at knifepoint. A masked man then ram raids the door and knocks Howard over, leaving him seriously injured on the floor.

In the ED, Ruth is excited about the lecture to be given by Professor Camille Windsor on trauma surgery. She tells Toby that he should stay on the floor, while she goes – which he's more than happy to do. Following the lecture, Camille observes in the ED. Toby messes up, but Maggie tells him he shouldn't be concerned what Camille or anyone else thinks of him. Toby reveals the reason he is so concerned is because Camille is his mother. With his confidence at rock bottom, and questioning his motivation to work in medicine, he decides to resign.

Charlie is played by Derek Thompson, Louis by Greg Foreman, TC by Peter England, Fiona by Kate Buffery, Mike by Michael Brandon, Alistair by Steve France, Toby by Matthew Needham, Howard by Bill Treacher, Ruth by Georgia Taylor, Camille Windsor by Cherie Lunghi and Maggie by Susan Cookson.

So it's TC!!!! I didn't think it would be him, but I can see how it is him lol! (If that makes sense!!)

Awww is Toby leaving already lol?

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLea View Post
    Awww is Toby leaving already lol?
    I don't think he is. Its all part of the plan to make us like Toby. I like him anyway so I don't need convincing.
    Thanks CrazyLea

TC! ooh...thought it would be him..he spends all of the day tapping behind that computer! I like him less now

Don't think Toby will leave, he's only been there 5 minutes
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

Sorry, but who is TC? I haven't watched for a while...

Quote Originally Posted by jessicaesutton View Post
    Sorry, but who is TC? I haven't watched for a while...
    He's the new receptionist. Pretty useless
    Thanks CrazyLea

He annoys me now

Poor Toby! Being blamed for it!
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

Moved post to current episode discussion. Feel free to delete this post.
    Last edited by Abigail; 10-11-2007 at 22:12.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Thread Information