Thread: Kate Moss, Sadie Frost to appear in 'Enders?

Kate Moss, Sadie Frost to appear in 'Enders?

From DS

Kate Moss and showbiz pal Sadie Frost have reportedly signed to appear as extras in an episode of EastEnders.

According to the Daily Star, Moss will play a chav who helps out returning character Bianca Jackson (Patsy Palmer) at Bridge Street Market in the New Year

The pair would be following in the footsteps of singer Robbie Williams, who has previously appeared in the background of a scene in the Queen Vic.

A show source commented: "EastEnders has had some amazing storylines lately but Patsy’s return to the soap is going to be huge. Getting Kate and Sadie on board is just the icing on the cake.

"Like Robbie Williams before them, they won’t speak but viewers will be able to spot them shopping in the market when Bianca visits the site of her old stall.

“Obviously it’ll mean dressing the girls cheaply but they’re up for that. Think Bri-nylon, Satinette and Lycra. There’s so much potential for fun."

They added: "Patsy is a good friend of Kate and Sadie’s so they’re really keen to do this."

However, a spokeswoman for the soap today told DS: "There is no truth in this whatsoever."
    Thanks CrazyLea

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Abigail For This Useful Post:

.:SpIcYsPy:. (01-11-2007)

Hmm, well Im not sure what to think, I dont think it would happen, but if it did I will probably miss them

Sadie Frost actually DO something? i don't think so!

It sounds good but I doubt it will happen! Thank-you anyhow! x

Thread Information