Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Spice Girls - Headlines

I sorta, kinda like it
    And oh my god the video, they all look so different- I dont like Victoria

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    - I dont like Victoria
    lol who does Abbie
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

And in the video, she was trying to be...well you know and ahhhh she annoys me

My dad does :|. Although I think he just says he does to annoy us. But if we say something bad about her, he always sticks up for her

Quote Originally Posted by jelly belly View Post
    The song is growing on me. The video is ok.
    I agree with you jellybelly.. Since it's going to be the CIN song (pretty certain) I think I will be sure to like it more..

Quote Originally Posted by .:SpIcYsPy:. View Post
    The song is growing on me. The video is ok.
    I agree with you jellybelly.. Since it's going to be the CIN song (pretty certain) I think I will be sure to like it more..
    Spice Girls fans are going to buy it anyway whether they like it or not just to get them to the top spot.
    Thanks CrazyLea

hehe the song is growing on me more and as a old spice girl fan I do like it

Radio 1 unimpressed by Spice Girls track

The Spice Girls' comeback track 'Headlines' has been branded "not strong enough" by Radio 1's playlist team.

Despite the hype surrounding the girls' forthcoming world tour, their new song is receiving just one play per day on the station after bosses decided to give it C-list status.

Radio 1's Head of Music, George Ergatoudis, told The Mirror: "The opinion of the Radio 1 playlist team is that the song isn't strong enough.

"Clearly there's a huge number of Spice Girls fans out there - look at the tickets they have sold. But 'Headlines' is very disappointing. The song simply isn't strong enough.. it would have been a B-side in their heyday."

'Headlines' became available for download last weekend and it is expected to debut at number twenty in the UK singles chart after selling just over 4,900 copies.

A source close to the Spice Girls admitted: "They wanted it to be a surefire No.1 on downloads alone but it has failed to connect with the public."
    Thanks CrazyLea

The Spice Girls' comeback track 'Headlines' has been branded "not strong enough" by Radio 1's playlist team.

Despite the hype surrounding the girls' forthcoming world tour, their new song is receiving just one play per day on the station after bosses decided to give it C-list status.

Radio 1's Head of Music, George Ergatoudis, told The Mirror: "The opinion of the Radio 1 playlist team is that the song isn't strong enough.

"Clearly there's a huge number of Spice Girls fans out there - look at the tickets they have sold. But 'Headlines' is very disappointing. The song simply isn't strong enough.. it would have been a B-side in their heyday."

'Headlines' became available for download last weekend and it is expected to debut at number twenty in the UK singles chart after selling just over 4,900 copies.

A source close to the Spice Girls admitted: "They wanted it to be a surefire No.1 on downloads alone but it has failed to connect with the public."
    its not doing has well has expected is it i also read somewhere that greatest hits isnt heading for the number 1 spot like expected

Leona is beating them haha
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Thread Information