Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Guess Who's Back?!?!?!?!?

Guess Who's Back?!?!?!?!?

Beth walked down the path looking at the stalls that surronded her, she hadn't been to Walford for so long.
    The last time she'd been here was with her sister,then her sister sent her away she didn't know why but she was about 14 at the time.
    Beth was now 16 years old, old enough to take care of herself, beth knew exactly how to get what she wanted, it was so easy sometimes she had to pinch herself.
    She'd got a phone call a week earlyer from her sister saying she was Breaking out and to meet her in Walford, but beaking out of where?!?!.
    Beth sighed she's only knew when she turned up and that was ging to be tomorrow for now she need some where to stay

She walked up to a pub "The Queen Victoria" the sign read, Beth shouldn't really go into a pub but oh well where eles was she going to go. as she walked through the door she could smell ciggerette smoke and booz but then again what eles did she expect.

Beth sat in the corner of the pub watching everyone she reconised a few faces, Pat yes she knew her, as did her sister. But what made Beth laugh was that Pat didn't know her. She smirked to her self Pat looked over as did the bar maid.

Chrissie: what you smirking at?

Beth's smirk faded probably wasn't the best way to start a new life in Walford annoying people by looking at them.

Beth: sorry i didn't mean any harm
    Pat: sure ok

and it was dropped Beth expected a big up roar she didn't now why she just did. then the bar maid spoke to her again.

Chrissie: you look a little young to be in a pb how old are you?
    Beth:16
    Chrissie: you need to leave sorry
    Beth: but i'm waiting for someone
    Chrissie: who?
    Beth: my sister, and she knows Pat hence why i was looking

Pat froze
    Pat: how did you know my name?
    Beth: i was hear a few years ago but you wouldn't remeber me i was only on the square once a week having a walk i wasn't aliud outside at any other time.
    Pat: oh.....right

Beth got up,

Beth: but i know when i'm wanted out,

Beth brushed past Pat, flicked her Long blonde hair and turned just as she reached the door
    Beth:thanks for the nice welcome back

and with that she walked out she saw a B&B sign she headed for that building.
    Luckly they had a spare room for her she was going to work off the money but doing stuff around the B&B.

Beth just wnated her sister to turn up
    *Roxy*

I've seen Friends Become Enemys right before my eyes!

This is really good, post more soon please.

Yes more please, can't wait to find out why beth was only allowed out once a week

Part 2

it was 10:30PM and bethg's sister still hadn't rang her, Beth started to get annoyed trush her to be late with ringing.Beth looked at her self in the mirror, she looked like her sister she didn't know why Pat didn't pick it up, she knew her sister well enough.

Suddenly she heard iot buzzing, it was her phone she dived into her hadn bag pouring the contense of it onto the bed. Lip glass nail varnish mirrors and every other sort of make-up bounced onto the bed then fell onto the floor.

Beth finally foud her mobile and pressed the answer key

Beth:Hello?
    Janine:hey how are you? you are in Walford right/
    Beth:well, duh
    Janine:alright don't get an attitude with me!
    Beth: Pat doesn't reconise me
    Janine:well she woukdn't you were only on the square one a week when you were last there
    Beth:Janine?
    Janine:what?!?!?
    Beth: why was i only aloud on the square once a week
    Janine:becuse i wasn't liked that much and i didnt' want you to get people yelling at you becuse of me
    Beth: oh....
    Janine: why what did you think the reson was?
    Beth: oh i dunno that's why i was asking
    Janine:yeah well, i might be a bit late tomorrow
    Beth:how late?
    Janine:2 hours
    Beth: 2 HOURS!
    Janine:alright chill don't yell down the phone
    Beth: but Janin..
    Janine: i've got to go bye
    Beth:bu...

"Well that was helpful" beth thought to her self just then Yolande knocked on the door.Beth threw the phone on the bed.

Beth:come in
    Yolande: you alright child?
    Beth:yes thank you thanks again for letting me stay
    Yolande: no problem i'd hateto see a nice girl like you on the streets with no where to go at this time of night
    Beth: but never the less i'm so thankful
    Yolande: ok child ...eh will you be wanting breckfast tomorrow or will you be eating at the Cafe?
    Beth:eh....i'll eat at the Cafe if you don't mind i need to get to know people
    Yolande: of course child, good night,sweet dreams
    Beth:good night

Yolande closed the door and headed down stairs to get a cup of tea back upstairs Beth gave a sigh. "that was close" she thought no one can no until tomorrow, she knew someone was looking for her sister tonight but she didn't know who.
    there were police men all around the square, could they be looking for her sister?
    *Roxy*

Fab babe. more more more. this is great
    xxx
    Hiro: ...but you flying man! WHOOOOSSSHHH!
    Nathan: Would you keep it down?
    Hiro: ...whooooosh.

great! wow beth is janines sis! post more soon please, cant wait
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

great start....loads more please

This story is a bit stupid considering we know Janine doesn't have a sister called Beth, she has two sisters but neither of them are called Beth. And since Pat was their step-mother and raised them when their mom died I think she would recognise her!!!

I think that was really rather rude of you ryan. This is a "Fantasy" script section. In other scripts den is still alive but we all know he's dead. Are they stupid too?
    When you can come up with a literary piece that rivals or better's the work produced on this board then you might have a little more right to comment on others achivements.

*hides behind rain*
    Last edited by *Roxy*; 19-05-2005 at 18:19.
    *Roxy*

Thread Information