Page 2 of 117 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: The official shannis spoiler thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Cellophane
    How can you have spoilers about something which is well and truly in the past ?
    hey mr cellophane only just noticed you! how ya doing? isnt this nice were all here reunited!!

shannis is the best thing that ever happened in ee.

Cant wait till shaz and dennis come back - slightly worried though wid the new producer and that

I was shocked to learn dat dennis wasn't wiv shaz in usa but andy leaves da bookies to dennis so mayb sharon finds dis out and returns when she knows dennis is in da square.

However there is a qoute in a paper a few weeks ago sayin that tisch wont return, - when she came back 4 den , dat was the final goodbye.

fingers crossed they get back 2gether!

cant imagine denis n shazza running the bookies together shazza is to stylish for that

i want shannis back

this is my ist time on this cause the other one is closing but i luv shannis their storyline is so great but i do think they should come back marrid
    Last edited by i_luv_dennis; 02-05-2005 at 12:33.

sharon's new man.

I heard because Letita Dean hasn't confirmed that she is coming back if she does come back she will have a new man. Which apparently makes Dennis very jealous.

I am sure the producer will want to boost the ratings and bringing back Shannis will certainly boost them!

Sharon and Dennis

Yes I think the writers would bring Dennis and Sharon back together, if Letitia did come back to the soap. The reason I think is because, I don't think they could ever be brother and sister, they might try to be friends, but the other stuff would always get in the way. Once being the love of each other's lives they couldn't get over that. It is a permanent fixture.

No I couldn't see Sharon running a bookies, because she is an independent business woman. Dennis should run the bookies on his own, and Sharon should become manager of Scarlet. This way they would both have jobs they could be proud of. Dennis wouldn't be relying on Sharon for anything, which he has done in the past. So f they split up they would both have something concrete to hold on too.

I really think they could make their relationship work, they are so in love, and they also have an incredible bond, like brother and sister. They can talk to each other, they have a connection. It's incredible to watch.

I think there is hope for the pair, Letitia said she may come back and Nigel definetely is. I do think it will happen eventually.

Question return of letitia dean

well, i heard that as she filmed those scenes for dens death, and obviously didnt know where dennis was, that in a few months she and dennis would come back, after hearing of their dad's dissapearance. has anyone else heard this?

No I haven't heard that Sharon is coming back. Dennis is returning in about 2 months, and I'm sure he will find out what really went on with his dad. Sharon could back eventually, Letitia Dean says she may do, but she wants to have a family, and if she does this it could take longer. But I think there's a chance of them reuniting.

ditto... but mentioning shannis these days is like waving a red rag to a bull! so what's the deal with the love birds? anyone no for sure when they are back, and if so, what the plans for them are?

Thread Information