Page 117 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117
Results 1,161 to 1,163 of 1163

Thread: The official shannis spoiler thread

Leicestershire in the middle of the United Kingdom
    She tells Dennis she's still in love with him but realises (about bloody time) that it will NEVER happen what planet does Zoe live on hey

I don't think Dennis forgives her he just understands
    Thanks Jessie Wallace For My Fab Banner

iS there indication of a thing between Sharon & Grant?

They're desperate to bring Grant back for some reason, and I really haven't heard much about why. I know Sharon and Dennis are soulmates and so happy (and adorable!) together and I can't wait for all that to be happening. But WHY is Grant back? I agree that Phil can deal with the Shannis thing. But Grant's always been more ... beserk. He was madly in love with Sharon when she left him. She came back to humilate him in the Vic in front of everyone to get back at him for the Sharongate thing, and then even when she did and he found out why he said o.k., let's still get back together. He only stayed with Tiffany because of Courtney, and he never really seemed as in love with her as he had been with Sharon. Sharon's moved on, but has he??? And if he hasn't and wants her back, then what about Dennis??? Sharon's crumbled despite what Grant's done to her in the past -- she WAS all set to leave him for Phil, but then he'd start crying, and that would be that and she'd go with Grant. What if the writers want to do the same thing again with Dennis instead of Phil? And there is an underlying Grant-ness to the whole situation as it's because of the abortion Sharon had that the whole Zoe/Den/Dennis thing nearly worked, and when Sharon and Dennis get married there's speculation that kids are going to somehow figure into that.
    I hope the writers don't make her want to go back to Grant, but if Sharon and Dennis are the big plot, and Grant's return is the big plot, how else are they connecting that???

Thumbs up Closure

I am going to close this now because it's exceeded way beyond 100 pages and it's a lot to read for anybody who hasn't read this thread before, thankyou all for your spoilers/comments on the "Shannis" storyline and don't worry you can still chat about it and share your spoilers here: http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/s...ad.php?t=11451
    Last edited by Treacle; 14-06-2005 at 15:24.

Thread Information