Page 22 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast

Thread: The official shannis spoiler thread

Quote Originally Posted by ShAnnIs_lOvEr
    hey everyone dis is my 1st time on dis board cuz da other 1s closed! but i am a huge shannis fan!!! and i ssooooo want thm back togehter, they belong together!!!!and now dens gone theres nufin stoppin them!!!!!!!!!!!!! and im 99% sure tish is cumin bk and nigels definatly comin bk so theres hope!!!
    Please, you can write and your bright! If you can write (dis) is it so hard to write (this?) or (the) instead of da; why do you do it? It makes me wonder why I spent so long studying English! Sorry but I get wound up by the atrocious use of the English language.

Quote Originally Posted by judejude
    He wants a needy girlfriend becasue he want to feel needed!!!! maybe a product of his upbrining?
    Yeah, actually, thinking about it. It makes sense . But still, even if he wanted a needy girlfriend, he could have picked a much more, lets say likeable girl than Zoe. He might have wanted a needy girlfiend, but theres needy-and theres TOO needy. Who raised Dennis again? I can't remember.....please help!
    Kurt Cobain, gone but not forgotten.

I think he was in and out of care most of his life. Nevermind choosing a less needy girlfriend more like a less annoying one!!!

I agree. I think all Dennis wanted was someone who truly loved him and wouldn't take anything back. That's why he wanted a family too and chose it over sharon, he wanted what he had been deprived of as a child.

Very True.

I feel that whilst he was growing up he seemed to be an object that everyone passed around, not caring about how he felt or what he wanted. For this reason he was tougher than most therefore became the bad boy.

However, when he met Sharon he realised she saw the best in everyone and took everyone's thoughts and feelings into consideration. He knew she would be the one to give him what he needed, which is one of the reasons he loved her in the first place.

But, when he gave up on her for the family it was slightly different. He was led to believe for one that it was what she wanted too. He was very unsure, being loved was new to him and placing love in someone was also new. So Den was able to manipulate Dennis into thinking he was confusing brotherly love with real love. So when he chose the family he was convinced everyone was to be happy.

Little did he know how hard it would be to ignore Sharon in that way and look on her as a sister. (Or that he'd end up being tied down with an annoying bratty child like Zoe!)

Verity! xxxx

When he was with Sharon he got the love he had always wanted as a child, yet he still longed for Den's love and attention. I think thats why he broke up for the first time with Sharon, and Den had munitpulated him into thinking he didn't love Sharon, even thopugh it was clear he did. When he got together with the 'egg head' he came to realise that his love for Sharon was real and that Zoe was a useless, childish, corpse-like cow. Sorry, got a bit carried away again, but he realised that he idn't love her and never could.
    Lauren xxx

awwww, thats got me thinking. He must have had a very deprived childhood, poor bloke. I hate the way Den minipulated him into getting confused with the whole love thing. You guys have brought up some real issues with Dennis' past here. Well done! I'd never have been able to think of stuff like that!
    Last edited by .:Kitz:.; 28-03-2005 at 14:24.

Oh you told me to tell my Dougie loving friend that she has good taste and I did and she told me to tell you "yeah I know!" Tee hee!

Back to topic!

it's just easily portrayed that if someone has a rough or insecure upbringing then they adapt themselves to fit the situation. So, in later life they're a lot tougher than most.

Sharon was in a children's home too, she just can't remember it. I'm sure if she could then she'd be a little tougher than she already is! Awww bless our lovely but strong Shaz!

I've also come up with a new point to back me. Whilst growing up he was passed round a lot, not really settling in anywhere. For this reason he feels as if he has no right to be accepted. it lso means that if there's a problem he'll walk away because if there was a problem when he was a child he'd be transferred.

I sound like I'm either a pyschiatrist or growing up in care. truth is I'm definately not, just observant to these things and logical!

Verity! xxx

Thanx for telling your mate she has good taste, i'm glad she admitted to it!

But yeah, like you said before, you're right that he probly doesn't feel he has the right to fit in which is sad. Because he, and every one else, does have that right. I've just seen Dennis in a brand new light. You people have opened my eyes! ha-ha lol! Poor Dennis. You've got me sniffing back the tears *sob* lol
    Last edited by .:Kitz:.; 28-03-2005 at 14:44.

Dennis?

Hi
    Dennis is back soon we find out what happen between sharon and him or if he went to find her i hope they havent finished to the point of no return and i hope they have left door open for it

I also hope zoe gets her comeuppance and dennis is the one to do it i hope its a big showdown in the vic that would be great especially seeing zoe face

i am so glad dennis is back soon?

Thread Information