Page 73 of 117 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast

Thread: The official shannis spoiler thread

Quote Originally Posted by harmaniac
    plus after what they've said in Inside Soap about not being disappointed, it looks like we really will find out the details of how they got back together. oh i really cant wait
    oh i do hope thats the case, its all so exciting lol!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Shannis is coming back soon! Rumor is that at Zoe's leaving party (17th June) Dennis and Sharon walk in together. They plan on getting married but Phil turns up at the wedding and ruins it.

Has anyone got any of the soap magazines today? I'm going out later and I could do with knowing which one's have bit's about Shannis in. Thanks!

well there are bits and bobs in most of them but next week is when we get the main gossip so dont waste your money todayxx spend it next week

i wounder how he is going to proposse ( think that how to spell it ) to her i bet it be dead romantic or will they come back engaged ( soz about the spelling) i hope the wedding be soon though i just cant wait for them to come back. it says in the tv quick for nexts week sharon and dennis are back but why but at least they are truely in love gain . i just cant wait to see zoes face when they walk in the vic on her leaving party. and the slaters. BUT what about chrissie they going to ask her lots of questions about den and where he is

17 days to

shannis for ever

IVE BEEN TO SEE GUYS AND DOLLS
    R.I.P Dennis Rickman i will really miss you

Quote Originally Posted by PinkFairy
    Has anyone got any of the soap magazines today? I'm going out later and I could do with knowing which one's have bit's about Shannis in. Thanks!
    inside soap has an whats on tv (i think its that one well it is 40p so you will know)

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by lalandec
    Shannis is coming back soon! Rumor is that at Zoe's leaving party (17th June) Dennis and Sharon walk in together. They plan on getting married but Phil turns up at the wedding and ruins it.
    but they are getting married it said in the mirrior that the writter is defentely getting them married and having a baby to bust up the viewers. because when sharon and dennis first kisses they had lots of people watching it and eastenders then was the top soap while they was a couple. thats why they are getting married and having a baby

Quote Originally Posted by lalandec
    well the bit about them turning up at zoes leaving party is true as its in the press office spoilers, but the marriage part and phil ruining it hasnt been confirmed yet i dont think
    (ps welcome to the boards)
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

shannis is coming back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (YAY!!!!)

i cant wait for shannis to come back!! but i was looking at the magazines covers quickly and one of them said that grant is coming back with sharon i couldnt find out how as i was in a rush but now iam very confused has anyone read on this??

Thread Information