Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Brookside episodes

hi their is their anyway that i could buy these from u /if so how much would it cost

hi their is their any chance i could buy these off u /if so for how much

A compilation titled Brookside: Best Storylines (30th Anniversary Edition) has appeared on Play.co.uk's website for pre-order.

The DVD will be released on November 12, 2012.

A special DVD release has been rumoured for over a year, with a campaign to celebrate the anniversary launched by fans in 2007.

There has yet to be an official announcement for the release, with the exact contents of the 'best storylines' still to be confirmed.

Brookside ran on Channel 4 from 1982 to 2003.

Brookside stars have spoken out in appreciation of the soap's 30th-anniversary DVD release.

A Brookside: Best Storylines compilation appeared on Play.co.uk's website earlier this week, bringing to an end a five-year campaign to get classic moments released on disc.

Suzanne Collins, who played the downtrodden Nikki Shadwick between 1998 and 2003, told the Liverpool Echo: "It is living proof dreams can come true.

"I am immensely proud of Brookside. I loved every single minute of it. It seems like millions of years ago now but I am blessed to have met some of the most amazing people - they are like my family."

She continued: "I was a girl in college when I joined the cast. I thought I would end up teaching drama - I did not think I would do it professionally. I signed up for two episodes and I went on to be the last voice on the close. It will be nice to show it to my daughter Mya - her teachers used to watch it."

Meanwhile, Louis Emerick - taxi driver Mick Johnson on the show - credited superfan Lee Brady for campaigning for the DVD since 2007.

"I must admit Lee was on the case for five years, so I was beginning to think it may never happen.

"But when I went down to the close with him in March I thought, 'It's got to be now or never'. And it's come off.

"It is nice it will be out this year for the 30th anniversary. It is a chance for people to remember just how good Brookside was.

"There were so many great storylines, you could fill a box set with them. It will be interesting to see which storylines it includes and who is going to make that call."

Might get this

I hate soaps but love to preserve things.
    I have an episode where Jackie is confronted by her father in an office about an adoption.
    ARe you still missing episodes Al_man

Hello

Quote Originally Posted by Al_man View Post
    I am currently transferring an almost complete collection of Brookside episodes to DVD (nearly 3000) , but am missing episodes from January 1994 to July 1994. If anyone has these episodes on either tape or DVD and would be willing to sell or swap these for other episodes or programs please let me know.

Hello there

I wonder if you could help me, I've discovered Brookside on u-tube and have enjoyed watching the episodes. U-tube is missing some though and I wondered if I could borrow them? Obv we can do recorded or special delivery with posting?

can i have Brookside 1987 & 1993 on DVD please

can i have the invoice for the order please

So was I, the storylines were very good.

I loved Brookside, shame they stopped it but in a way I think it was the right time too ...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Splashy (10-11-2016)

Isle of Widget.. well used to be more Southampton ish for now
    Used to always make me chuckle when they walked down the cut way to the shops, the cut way goes nowhere in real life

When the show ended by then the story lines were crazy.

But first lesbian kiss in a soap only for one of the one lady to be run over in Emerdale after an affair with Paddy and who can forget Simon Obrians sad demises when he was stabbed running away with his lady. Then there was the body under the patio which became synonymous with the show.
    Last edited by Splashy; 10-11-2016 at 17:55.

Thread Information