Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brookside episodes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question Brookside episodes

I am currently transferring an almost complete collection of Brookside episodes to DVD (nearly 3000) , but am missing episodes from January 1994 to July 1994. If anyone has these episodes on either tape or DVD and would be willing to sell or swap these for other episodes or programs please let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Al_man View Post
    I am currently transferring an almost complete collection of Brookside episodes to DVD (nearly 3000) , but am missing episodes from January 1994 to July 1994. If anyone has these episodes on either tape or DVD and would be willing to sell or swap these for other episodes or programs please let me know.
    I have just a few dozen episodes left to copy, to finish the collection on DVD, but I am still looking for some episodes from the first six months of 1994, it would be a shame not to have these.

Has anyone got these missing episodes on tape or DVD ?

Alan

sorry I can't help you there Alan, i was too young to have even considered recording them then. It's impressive that you've managed to get every episode, other than them though! I'd love to see Brook side from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    sorry I can't help you there Alan, i was too young to have even considered recording them then. It's impressive that you've managed to get every episode, other than them though! I'd love to see Brook side from the start.
    Thanks for your reply,

If anyone wants more info about the episodes, then I can be contacted via my website (in my profile)

Alan

You know I'm surprised that Channel 4 haven't released brookie on DVD year by year as boxsets they would make a killing. I was a huge Brookie fan back in the early days with Sue Johnstone and Ricky Tomlinson as Bobby and Sheila Grant.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

I have now finished the collection on DVD, but I am still looking for some episodes from the first six months of 1994.

Also does anyone have a copy of Brookside's spin off South made in 1988 about Tracy Corkhill and Jamie Henderson seeking a better life in London.

If anyone has these on tape or DVD, please let me know. I could swap them for other episodes, Brookside specials, or pay.

Alan

So was I, the storylines were very good.

Brookside episodes

First of all, thank you for these amazingly accurate and swift releases that you guys provide.

I was wondering whether you plan on releasing the HD version of episodes 515 --> 536 anytime soon. And, if so, then when.

Thanks for your reply.

I looking for about 6 episodes from 1988/1989 that involve the storyline of Sammy going out to clubs and taking ecstasy--friend was in them. Can anyone help me? Thanks!!!!

I was a big fan of Brookie in the 90's. I loved the Corkhills, Jimmy and Lyndsey, soo good. The stuff the soap managed to get away with. I know it was post watershed, but only like 10pm. Anyone see the dvd special when Lyndsey was kidnapped by that creep and he nearly raped her, and then Barry Grant thankfully came to her rescue! It's a scene I am trying to erase from my memory! It was an 18 though. She was a character 'our lindz' mind wasnt she? lol. the way she got rid of Garry was awesome!!

Thread Information