Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Connor in child-swap storyline

Connor in child-swap storyline

Following yesterday's revelations about Liam Connor becoming a Coronation Street vigilante when nephew Ryan is apparently stalked by a paedophile, the Daily Star has more spoilers about the same plot today.

Apparently the alleged "paedophile" is Nick Greco (played by Robert Horwell, previoiusly seen in The Bill and Doctors). Greco's son Alex was born on the same day and in the same hospital as Ryan - and Greco and his wife believe they took the wrong child home with them, and Ryan is, in fact, their son.

Poor Michelle! Kym Ryder hinted recently that her character was in for a lot of angst. She's lost her husband and her brother, and now faces the prospect that the son she's raised may not be hers. An insider told The Star: “Can there really be anything more traumatic for a parent to have to endure?”

From Corrie Blog

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/a7...storyline.html
    article on digital spy

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/soapersta...in-tot-mix-up/
    article on daily star website

isn't this a bit ridiculous?
    thoughts welcomed!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bubblegum For This Useful Post:

*funky*monkey* (28-10-2007), alvinsduckie (26-10-2007), desire786 (28-10-2007), tammyy2j (02-11-2007)

This is simular to that tv programme Torn. It sounds good though i like the connors and i think Ryan could be really good.

It does sounds a little crazy but it could be very interesting and make a good storyline as well

not keen on this myself. it all seems a bit convoluted...

Interesting storyline, hope it gets sorted quickly with a DNA test and does not go on and on though.

oh no I dont think this is going to work at all, after having him for 14 years or so suddenly some other parents think Ryan's there's oh please,

Thank you Jessie Wallace

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Allen View Post
    oh no I dont think this is going to work at all, after having him for 14 years or so suddenly some other parents think Ryan's there's oh please,
    yeah It will be interesting to see how the parents come into it and why they think that abiut Ryan but after it starts I think it may become an interesting storyline

Reminds me of Neighbours with Bree lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    This is simular to that tv programme Torn.
    yeah i thought the same. to me this sounds like they've thought 'right we need to start a new storyline in the show' and just came up with anything no matter how random it is if you get what i mean.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Oh please....hasnt this woman suffered enough? (I dont watch Corrie btw) - and they say EE is all doom and gloom.

Thread Information