Thread: Your Holiday Memories

Your Holiday Memories

I thought it would be good if i created a thread where we could all discuss our best holidays and our best memories from them.

For me, my favourite holiday ever is when i went to Torquay Haven Site about 8 years ago. I was 8 years old and it was the best holiday ever! On the first night, in the entertainment venue, i volunteered for a challenge from the redcoats where i kissed 48 girls in a minute and a half. I got a certificate for it, and this one girl who had ginger hair followed me for the rest of the holiday as she said she really liked me. I made friends with her, and we went swimming, played truth or dare etc, but then on the final day, we just said goodbye and i haven't spoke to her since. Quite sad looking back, but good memories! What was also pretty cool was that the redcoats all knew me for the rest of the holiday and one of the woman redcoats asked me if i would dance with her on the dancefloor everynight lol! Good times, very good times! I can still remember it like it was yesterday! It stands out as my best holiday ever, and i would do anything to know how the girl I met is doing right now.

On other holidays, i ripped my swimming shorts in the swimming pool. and i got sunburnt on my chest, but there was a white handprint on my chest from where i did stick suncream on, so i looked like a bit of an idiot!

What are your memories?

Thumbs up

My best holiday was in Virginia Beach in America. I like the people, their houses and the lovely beach and the weather, hot in the summer and quite mild in the winter (I don't do COLD). Got an uncle and aunt living there, they emigrated years and years ago, hope to get another invite some time.

Swimming in the sea on the west coast of Ireland with my family......in the rain. I couldn't pick a best holiday as all our visits to Mayo have been best holidays. Visiting Croagh Patrick, wAtching the football, going to the pub. Just a relaxing and fun time.

My best holiday memories is when we went on a cruise. It was amazing and just fun/ Went out like every night, Around the boat, Pool Partys, Karaoke, Outside Was Great Fun Made Some Really Good Friends And Only Really Keep In Contact With A Few. But Was Really Good Fun

Thank you for the amazing banner Lea
    Joe Mcelderry is gorgeous and amazing

My best holiday was 2 weeks in Majorca in 1999, dont know why to be honest, though it was funny when this old couple thought i was traaining for the olympic swim team i was only 9/10

I also loved New York, such a fabulous place, very tiring because we went with school but good anyway, that is a holiday you can't ever forget, all the sights are amazing, we had alot of snowball fights (well i say snowball more ike iceball) one boy zipped himself up in a suitcase and his friends sent him up and down in the lift

Sig dedicated to Charley

One of my best holidays was in 1985 when 16 of us went camping in spain. We were a group who hanged around the local community centre and the youth workers came up with the idea to take local kids away on holiday there was 4 group leaders 12 lads and 4 girls. We had to travel to spain by coach which took a day and a half there and back. We had some funding but most of the cost we fundrased. It was one of the best 2 weeks of my life 18 and the first time abroad, we did it two years running.

Now I'm all grown up I still meet with some of the gang I went on holiday with as I new them all for years three of the group have sadly passed away but the rest of us all have families and we never forget our time in Calella de parafurgel.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Thread Information