Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm a Celebrity 2007 - General Discussion

Source NW

Marc Bannerman's fuming girlfriend wants ITV bosses to let her visit him in the jungle following his full-on flirting with Cerys Matthews.

Sarah Matravers has already flown out to Oz but now says she wants to go and confront her man and the Welsh singer who seems to have stolen his heart. Sarah said, 'It would be just fantastic if I could go in. I would go straight up to them and go: "Suprise."

'I want to throttle him. I'm looking forward to going through his suitcase and cutting up his shirts like the ones I've done at home.'

Sarah has also declared that if Marc and Cerys kiss then that's it. She'll fly home, change the locks and never see him again.

Last night saw Cerys and Marc getting even closer though, with them each saying how glad they were to have met each other and after a tender peck on the cheek Cerys whispered something in Bannerman's ear to which he replied, 'Don't talk about it. I won't say anything. Let's drop it....Oh dear. There is so much to say. All right...see you in the morning.'

Now, call us cynical, but we're beginning to smell a rat. Surely if she was devastated she wouldn't be in all papers posing in a series of 'angry' freeze-frames which look comical and hardly distraught. This couldn't possibly be some scheme they dreamed up together to get them a bit of publicity and a nice juicy magazine deal when they kiss and make up could it?

Why should she be allowed to walk into camp and confront him? Sarah's just after attention from the media.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Apparently, they were both with partners when they met on the set of FW: Extra Time anyway - what goes around, comes around, springs to mind.

She's loving all of the attention she is getting from this. I wouldn't like to see my partner doing what he is doing and he'd be out on his ear, but I also wouldn't be branding Cerys a homewrecker (as she has apparently been doing) as its just as much Marc as it is Cerys.

Quote Originally Posted by JoJo View Post
    Apparently, they were both with partners when they met on the set of FW: Extra Time anyway - what goes around, comes around, springs to mind.

She's loving all of the attention she is getting from this. I wouldn't like to see my partner doing what he is doing and he'd be out on his ear, but I also wouldn't be branding Cerys a homewrecker (as she has apparently been doing) as its just as much Marc as it is Cerys.
    Is it actress Sarah Matravers (from FW Extra Time and Dream Team) and if so did she have a boob job?
    Last edited by tammyy2j; 20-11-2007 at 12:13.

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post

Is it actress Sarah Matravers (from FW Extra Time and Dream Team) and if so did she have a boob job?
    Yup it is her, but not sure about the boob job or not though.

Sunderland, Tyne And Wear, United Kingdom
    It's on like Donkey Kong now

Tempers are flaring as the hunger starts to set in and we start to see everybody arguing over the littlest things

So come on then who's your money on for the first person to walk without being voted out?

Anna gains immunity from voting

Anna has become the latest celebrity to gain immunity from the public vote this week, alongside John and Rodney.

Anna, Marc and Cerys took part in the final Bush Battle to win immunity, in which they had to stand on stumps and hold a toilet chain to prevent a vessel of gunk landing on their heads.

Before the challenge began the three said they were dreading being up against each other. Anna declared: "I am going to try but I have got to do it with Cerys and Marc who are gorgeous."

Marc said: "If you think I’m going to stand there for seven hours to try to beat a woman, it’s not going to happen mate. I don’t know what’s happened to old fashioned decorum, do you know what I mean?"

When they arrived at the site of the Bush Battle, Marc read out a laminate with instructions, saying: "The battle is called Hold Your Nerve. The challenge is simple, the person who can stay on their stump for the longest whilst holding their drop box closed will win immunity.

“If you let go of your chain the drop box will open and you will be covered in the contents. If this happens you are out of the battle and must return to camp."

Once they were all strapped into place, Cerys said: "I feel like Penelope Pitstop. It’s quite nice to be away from camp for a minute but it would be nice to sit down."

Marc then jokingly mocked John, announcing: "I must warn you girls, I am prepared to s**t my pants."

After 17 minutes Cerys was the first to fall as she accidentally covered herself in gunk while trying to get a better grip of her chain. "I didn’t mean that to happen," she said. "If you just move it half an inch it goes, I swear to God."

Anna complained: "Oh my God, it stinks of sick."

When the former Catatonia singer returned to join the others in camp they ran away from her because of her new odour.

Marc and Anna were then left to wonder what to do. The former EastEnders star asked Anna: "Do you want me to have it?"

She said no but about five minutes later Marc let go of his chain and covered himself in the contents of the vat.

He insisted that he hadn't done it on purpose, but Anna said: "You did didn’t you? You’re such a bloody hero. He did it on purpose, they both did. I think you both did. I know you did. You did it on purpose you minx? I love you, you’re very naughty."

Marc tried to deny it again, saying: "You’ve done well. I didn’t do anything on purpose."
    Thanks CrazyLea

Lynne and John argue over bullying

Lynne and John argued about who was bullying whom yesterday, after John returned to the camp from waving J and Janice off for their trial.

As he came back Lynne told him: "There’s been a little talk that sometimes it’d be good if people that haven’t been up yet can go up."

John replied: "Shut up will you?" Lynne refused to shut up however, prompting John to beg: "Stop moaning at me."

Lynne denied that she was moaning at him, causing John to launch into a verbal attack, saying: "Just leave me alone and I’ll leave you alone ok? I’m sick and tired of your constant harassment. You’re a pain in the ****, now leave me alone.

"Do something if you have got some energy. Go and run round the block. Does that warrant another f**k off like last time? Jesus, what do you expect me to do? Jump to your tune? I’m not going to. What’s that, you think I’m hanging around the cameras? Please."

Lynne then declared that it wasn't her that gave "a s**t", but John pointed out that no one else was moaning at him for going up to wave people off on their trials and that J had asked him to go up in the first place.

The PR guru argued back, "No, you said, ‘I’ll come with you mate’, is what happened. I was standing right here. I heard it word for word and there were other people saying it, I just took up the role to tell you. Not because I want to, but because I’m not going to be bullied by you."

But John insisted that it was her bullying him, saying: "I’m not going to be bullied by you or anyone else".

Lynne claimed that she wasn't bullying him, and told him it was his choice if he wanted to get up early and do all of the camp chores. John then declared: "Well someone’s got to do it or we’re all going to die."

"No we won’t all die. In fact, when you get voted out I’m sure we’ll all live quite well," she responded.

After the row Lynne went off with Biggins and whinged: "He’s a nasty piece of work. I don’t care how many personal pressures he’s got on him. I don’t need him to do my cooking, I’ll take a little bit and cook it myself."

John then asked the rest of the camp what Lynne had been going on about, causing Rodney to take him to one side and tell him: "She’s jealous and f**king evil, of anybody that gets any limelight other than herself"."
    Thanks CrazyLea

Marc and Cerys continue flirty behaviour

Cerys and Marc have continued to flirt, with Marc singing Frank Sinatra's 'I Get A Kick Out Of You' to Cerys while gazing at her.

Earlier in the day Cerys checked Marc's chest to make sure he didn't have a tick on him while he shaved.

Cerys reassured Marc: "It’s not a tick, it’s like a little rash."

Marc then shaved himself a small beard and commented: "Oh, how ridiculous". But Cerys claimed she liked it, telling him: "No, it’s cute. Put your hat on, it’s cute."

The former EastEnders star replied: "Anything for a laugh, love."

After having some more small talk, the pair then walked back into camp with their arms around each other.

Later as Cerys brushed her teeth, she moaned that she had accidentally tucked her vest into her knickers. After Anna complimented them, Cerys said: "I like them."

Anna agreed, then asked Marc: "Do you like them?"

But an embarrassed Marc just turned away.
    Thanks CrazyLea

What an idiot. Oh well its his fault if his girlfriend dumps him over it. Theres so much more arguing this year.

Thread Information