Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm a Celebrity 2007 - General Discussion

Arrow I'm a Celebrity 2007 - General Discussion

Atkinson heading to the jungle?
    Wednesday, October 24 2007, 12:09 BST

By Alex Fletcher

Gemma Atkinson has reportedly agreed to appear in the new series of I'm A Celebrity....

According to the Daily Star, the actress has signed up for the trip to the jungle which hits screens on November 12.

Despite splitting up with soccer star Christiano Ronaldo, reports claim that the Manchester United winger will receive daily progress updates on her time in Australia.

The former Hollyoaks star is rumoured to be joining Right Said Fred's Richard Fairbrass and pop choreographer Jeffrey Daniel on the reality show.

cool.. i can't wait for this.. this is my fav reality show, Ant and Dec really make this show
    Super Mod

I'm A Celebrity... bosses have approached Paris Hilton to appear on the next series of the reality TV show.

The US socialite has reportedly been offered £500,000 to appear in the jungle.

According to the Daily Star, Hilton is "on standby" to appear in the programme, which begins next month.

A friend of the star said: "She’s terrified of bugs and snakes but she is willing to give this a go to show the world she isn’t just a party animal.

"Appearing in the jungle is hard work - it’s really tough, especially for someone like Paris, so she wants to be well rewarded."

Other celebrities currently rumoured to be appearing on the show include singer Richard Fairbrass and music mogul Malcolm McLaren.

didn't Mclaren turn them down before cause he wasn't paid enough or what is BB he turned down???
    Super Mod

I'm not sure to be honest but i do love this show. Gemma Atkinson should be good, it'll be nice seeing her squirm.

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    Gemma Atkinson should be good, it'll be nice seeing her squirm.
    true! she's so tragically desperate...

wasn't she signed up to do it last year but changed her mind to do soapstar superstar instead.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

'Celeb' producers want Doherty for jungle
    Sunday, August 5 2007, 10:19 BST

By Daniel Kilkelly

I'm A Celebrity producers are hoping that Pete Doherty will sign up for the new series of the show.

ITV executives believe that the Babyshambles frontman's stories about his on-off relationship with Kate Moss and his drug addiction would provide compelling viewing.

Former Big Brother's Big Mouth host Russell Brand is also being lined up by producers, who want this year's series to have the best mix of celebrities yet.

A source told the Daily Star Sunday: "Whether you love them or hate them, they're both real characters. There wouldn't be a dull moment with those two in the jungle."

Another possible contestant is Celebrity Big Brother winner Chantelle Houghton, who would spin the beans on her break-up with singer Samuel Preston. Former Coronation Street actress Nikki Sanderson has also been approached.

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post

I'm A Celebrity producers are hoping that Pete Doherty will sign up for the new series of the show.
    omg that would be amazing car-crash TV! oooh please do it Pete so that everyone can see what a talentless waster you are!

has anyone heard anything this year about Julie Goodyear? they always hint her as a possible contestant, and i'm sure i heard somewhere that she might do it now she's stopped smoking or something.

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I'm A Celebrity... bosses have approached Paris Hilton to appear on the next series of the reality TV show.

The US socialite has reportedly been offered £500,000 to appear in the jungle.

According to the Daily Star, Hilton is "on standby" to appear in the programme, which begins next month.

A friend of the star said: "She’s terrified of bugs and snakes but she is willing to give this a go to show the world she isn’t just a party animal.

"Appearing in the jungle is hard work - it’s really tough, especially for someone like Paris, so she wants to be well rewarded."

Other celebrities currently rumoured to be appearing on the show include singer Richard Fairbrass and music mogul Malcolm McLaren.
    Well the producers better not put anybody with an ounce of intelligence in there because she won't understand what they're saying.
    Come on, do we really want to watch her whining and screaming about bugs and snakes all day long?
    Thanks CrazyLea

Thread Information