Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Steps

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'Brien View Post
    Faye was on GMTV talking to Lorraine Kelly a few weeks back. They discussed a reunion but Faye is playing Eva Cassidy in a stage show in London, Lee is due to release a single, Lisa is pregnant and Claire has not long had a baby so I think it will be a while before they return.
    Yeah i saw the beginning but had to leave for college while it was on, id love for it to happen but i dont think it will but yeah as you say if they do it wont be for a whille

Sig dedicated to Charley

Steps singer Claire Richards has insisted that nobody wanted to work with her because she was overweight.

The 'Tragedy' star admitted that a fluctuation in her body weight throughout her career had fuelled her insecurities of being in the spotlight.

Richards told The Sun: "When I was that big [in 2007] nobody would have worked with me. I'd go to meetings and never hear from people again because you are not like they remember you.

"They'd use the phrase, 'She has let herself go'. It was crushing."

The singer revealed that she suffered from a mild eating disorder during her time in Steps as she used to compare herself to the other female band members.

Richards explained: "I had a really small waist but I didn't see that. Faye [Tozer] was much broader on the top, Lisa [Scott-Lee] is smaller with big boobs but all I saw was my bum is huge.

"I didn't really exercise but I never ate. I didn't let on. I'd eat in public to try to make it look like there was no issue."

Steps recently announced plans to release a collection of their hits on an album titled The Ultimate Collection. They will also reform for a documentary on Sky Living.

On the reunion, Richards commented: "I hope that I have the confidence to look at Lisa and Faye and not compare myself anymore."

Thread Information