Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Steps

Now i used to loveee this band so much i remember when they spilt getting a tape with all

their videos on it and tried to learn all the dances and that went out the window seeing as i have two left feet!!
    Last edited by Bree; 19-10-2007 at 18:07.

I remember when they split too, it was christmas day night/boxing day morning (or was it xmas eve night/christmas say morning - one of them) i didn't believe my mum when she told me, i had only just got back into them after taking a break and deciding to like Hearsay and they were splitting, i was well sad

Sig dedicated to Charley

Now i hated Hearsay was much more of a Atomic Kitten fan. Steps was still the best tho i lovee the songs Say you'll be mine coz the videos is just awsome and you'll be sorry coz it's a good song to listen to after a break up!!
    Last edited by Bree; 19-10-2007 at 18:14.

I remember trying to learn the dance to say you'll be mine, it was october 1999 and they did a halloween tour (which i taped) and i was getting up at 1am back then and id put that tour on and because it was their newest single out they had a bit where Lisa was teaching the dance to viewers at home while Kevin (one of the dancers) and Ant and Dec were doing it to the people at the concert

Sig dedicated to Charley

I remember them, I loved them, another group that I went to see live in concert, I was such a little girl who loved cheesy music lol

Hmmm I did like them, but wasn't a huge fan. I had one of their albums (for Christmas of mum). Does remind me of school discos though Good times. I'm more of an S Club fan

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    I remember them, I loved them, another group that I went to see live in concert, I was such a little girl who loved cheesy music lol
    I saw them in concert aswell, wasnt as good as ones i had seen them do on TV and stuff as it was a christmas one so there was not many of their hits used, but they were good entertainers, got the crowd going

Sig dedicated to Charley

I went to see them i concert as well, in N'castle....I must admit having a soft spot for their music... lol

I would very much love to see them get back together...yes i did just say that but i doubt it will happen

Sig dedicated to Charley

Dont think I would like them to get back together though

Thread Information