Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Week 46

Week 46

Holby City
    Tuesday 13 November
    8.00-9.00pm BBC ONE
    www.bbc.co.uk/holbycity

Kyla has to face the CEO following the medicine mix-up when she was drunk on the ward, as the hospital drama continues. She blames Faye for the mix-up and the pair have an emotional argument.

Meanwhile, Sam receives an SDI clinic card and Maddy pretends she has Chlamydia. Maddy eventually tells him the truth but notices Sam's results show a high lymphocyte count and makes him have it checked out.

When Locum Cardiothoracic Stuart McElroy arrives on the ward he does not make a good impression on Chrissie by changing things around. Yet his charm makes it impossible for her to argue with him, try as she might.

After admitting she needs help, Kyla attends an AA meeting. While at the meeting, she sees Stuart...

Kyla is played by Rakie Ayola, Faye by Patsy Kensit, Sam by Tom Chambers, Maddy by Nadine Lewington, Stuart by Conor Mullen and Chrissie by Tina Hobley.

Quote Originally Posted by irish eyes View Post
    After admitting she needs help, Kyla attends an AA meeting. While at the meeting, she sees Stuart...
    Is Kyla going to blackmail Stuart now tht she knows his secret?
    Thanks CrazyLea

Is it just me or is anyone else getting fed up with the Kyla storyline?

what happened to Abra?

Quote Originally Posted by Nelli View Post
    Is it just me or is anyone else getting fed up with the Kyla storyline?
    Nope, I am too. She never does anything except drink and moan. Grr she's so annoying.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Quote Originally Posted by magtart View Post
    what happened to Abra?
    Abra left when his father died to carry on his work in Africa and left Kyla in true Abra fashion by running out the back door! (Oh and turns out Abra has a son..somewhere...)http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/holbycity...shtml?20071009

If the Kyla storyline ends soon they can have more time to focus on the patients ones!
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

Quote Originally Posted by StarsOfCCTV View Post

If the Kyla storyline ends soon they can have more time to focus on the patients ones!
    I think we should all start a petition to stop this Kyla nonsense. I don't think there's anyone on these boards who actually likes this storyline. It's so far fetched it really is unbelievable. Faye not reporting her for drinking at work, giving a patient the wrong medication resulting in death and drinking at work would all be sackable/disciplinary offences in the real world.
    Thanks CrazyLea

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by magtart View Post
    what happened to Abra?
    he went back to Africa, his dad died, turns out his dad had been funding the trust running patients to holby,, so Abra left..Kyla and Ric both ran after him .. but hes GONE.. sniff sniff

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by jelly belly View Post

I think we should all start a petition to stop this Kyla nonsense. I don't think there's anyone on these boards who actually likes this storyline. It's so far fetched it really is unbelievable. Faye not reporting her for drinking at work, giving a patient the wrong medication resulting in death and drinking at work would all be sackable/disciplinary offences in the real world.

OMG I am also sick of this Kyla nonsense too,, one of my co workers showed up with a big orange injected with gin and was roaring drunk by the end of our shift,,she was reported and sacked ..( this was in the Emergency room )

Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jelly belly View Post

OMG I am also sick of this Kyla nonsense too,, one of my co workers showed up with a big orange injected with gin and was roaring drunk by the end of our shift,,she was reported and sacked ..( this was in the Emergency room )
    Are you a nurse Jodi?
    That's appalling that somebody in a position of care and trust can do that, especially in emergency medicine when you have to be on the ball all the time.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Thread Information