Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Max and Stacey's affair rumbled by...

Quote Originally Posted by Florijo View Post
    I can't help thinking it wont come out at the wedding and that only Sean finds out. Tanya will find out at Xmas i think.
    I agree with you, I think the full fall out of this whole sorry business will come out later on, probably as the 'big Christmas storyline'

yep i think the same. theres no chance its gonna all come out this week.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

affairs are not the only toppic of discusion at christmas as tanya and possible honey are both due to give bith around that time, though i think honey's baby will be born more around the end of november and tanya's will be born around christmas, this is just a theory but it's going to be an exciting christmas if you ask me! lets hope there isn't any more deaths this year dennis died new years eve 2005 and pauline died last year, who is it to be this year?

I think Xmas will be Brannings stuff with Tanya giving birth and Wicks stuff as they are leaving in the New Year.

I doubt there will be any deaths this year. Although if there was a death this year, I would put money on it being Dean.

I didn't realise that Dean dies

Stax doesn't come out at the wedding. If you read the soap mags it is pretty clear although it doesn't spell it out in so many words.

I heard a rumour that it's kevin who dies, the webcam was removed Monday I think due to censored filiming and apparently this was meant to be his funeral due to be aired christmas eve!

Sharon Marshall confirmed on This Morning last week that Kevin dies at Xmas Tanya finds out about the affair and Billy and Honey need to look for a new home as Phil needs to sell their place and they get evicted. If it was not for bad luck, Billy would not have any luck at all, would he?

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    and Billy and Honey need to look for a new home as Phil needs to sell their place and they get evicted. If it was not for bad luck, Billy would not have any luck at all, would he?
    oooh i'm picturing a 'no room at the inn'-christmas-story-esque storyline

Guys, can we keep this on topic... there is already a thread for Xmas spoilers.. Closing this as it has already happened and we have threads on Bradley and stacey, Max/Stacey etc..... not point having this many open
    Super Mod

Thread Information