Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Eggheads

I missed it drat anyone got a link so we can catch what we missed.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'Brien View Post
    I missed it drat anyone got a link so we can catch what we missed.
    I missed it too.
    I youtubed it and nothing has been added yet. Maybe try again in a few days.
    Thanks CrazyLea

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    hmmmmmmmm you lied to us,,, you were the REALLY GORGEOUS one LOL
    I am glad u guys got to experince what u did, I often wondered how things went when u were taping the show..
    Are the ladies Daphne and Judith nice?? Judith looks like a stuck up .. I would have loved to have met Chris he looks like he would be fun to talk to :-D
    Its too bad U guys didn't win ...

Thanks JustJodi

Actually all the Eggheads are really nice personally. I think they put on a bit of a TV persona. We met them before recording and had a little chat. They helped put us at our ease and we had a few jokes etc. Then we spoke to them afterwards as well, and again, they were very nice and friendly. Kevin, in particular, has a great sense of humour as does CJ.

We were at the studios for about four and a half hours for the half hour programme and actually filming for about one and a half hours, with lots of pauses, cut-away shots and re-takes. It's quite an experience, but I would recommend it to anyone. Even though we lost, it was a thoroughly enjoyable day.
    Last edited by parkerman; 20-10-2007 at 12:07.

Any chance of loading up a bit of the show on Youtube? Totally forgot about it, as was in the pub! Really curious to know what you look like since JJ said you were 'REALLY GORGEOUS'! lol

Shame you didnt win, but as you said what a fab experience/time you had. Winning isnt everything!
    Last edited by Pinkbanana; 20-10-2007 at 12:12.

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    off topic:

I always wanted to be on a game show, but they won't have deaf people on cos we require an interpreter.. and the game show people think the interpreters are feeding us answers,, gee whiz,,

I think I would like to be on Donny Osmonds show Mistaken Indenty, or the WEAKEST LINK , it looks like fun LOL

i watched about the last 10mins of it lol! have to say, you lot were really clever, shame you didnt win
    Last edited by di marco; 20-10-2007 at 14:38.
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Can anybody go on or do you need a degree/show a high level of intelligence?
    Thanks CrazyLea

Anyone can apply to go on. All you need to do is get a team of six together and apply to Eggheads Production Team
    12 Yard Productions
    10 Livonia Street
    London, W1F 8AF.
    email: [email protected]

Only two of our team had degrees.

I just thought I would revive this old Eggheads thread because I was wondering if anyone saw it last night.

The challengers, a team of students, were hopeless and all except one lost their head to head matches really easily. So it left the Challengers with just one person to face the might of all five Eggheads. There was £30,000 at stake. Of his three questions he took two complete guesses which he got right. But the Eggheads lost because they didn't know when Spring Bank Holiday Monday is! They were offered the choice of First Monday in May, Last Monday in May or Whit Monday. Kevin insisted it was the first Monday in May and the others went along with him.

I just couldn't believe that not one of the Eggheads knew when Spring Bank Holiday is!

£30,000 for a team that, for the most part, was hopeless.....not that I'm bitter or anything!

Thread Information