Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Chloe O Brien Interrogation

The Chloe O Brien Interrogation

Interrogate Chloe O Brien here!

you and jane obviously didn't get on too well because you once abused her, why would she leave everything to you in her will and not leave it to her mother??

That's a vicious lie. I admit I may have given her a little slap when she was younger, thats because she came on blind drunk. As for leaving me all her money, well it would for both me and Jane's mum the only reason Jane left it to me is because her mum has a gambling problem. She ran up a debt of £30,000 last year on some on-line bingo game. I've only just finished paying it off.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

What was the, "Do you want a sleepless night?" all about?

How did you lot find out about that? Alright I'll tell you.

When I was doing the garden I found a pregnacy test in its box buried under some soil. I thought she had gone and got herself knocked up by that weasel Debs, and I knew her Mum would be upset as she herself got pregnant when she was young so I confronted her about it but she told me it was Vicky's and she had hidden it in the garden.

That is frankly irrelevant. Threatening her like that wasn't going to change anything if she was pregnant by Debs though, and how could you be certain that the pregnancy test you found belonged to Vicky?

Are you calling my daughter a liar detective? I only know it was Vicky's because Jane told me it was. And if she was pregnant by Debs then her mother and I would be upset because we wouldn't want Jane to waste her life having children so young.

Hang on, you're saying Jane would be wasting her life having children too young, but isn't that exactly what Luna did?

If Jane was going to get a sleepless night over admitting it was her pregnancy test if it actually was, then why would she admit it?

Yes Luna did get pregnant when she was young and that's why she would have been upset if Jane had gotten pregnant especially since she was doing so well at univeristy. you obviously don't have kids dectective as you would understand that you'd want them to have a better life that you had. When I said to Jane about having a sleepless night I was referring to if she was the one pregnant then she would have to put up with sleepless nights from having a child, but she told me the kit belong to Vicky and I believed her. Anyway hasn't this Vicky already admit that she is up the duff to Debs.

Wouldn't that be sleepless nights though? And it didn't seem like that was what you meant with the way Jane was.

Thread Information