Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Week 42 EastEnders Spoilers

Week 42 EastEnders Spoilers

Monday 15th October

With his family in turmoil, Ian is left with an impossible decision.

Tuesday 16th October

Ian and Jane struggle to come to terms with devastating news. Ronnie and Roxy start making plans for the future and Kevin is irritated by a new arrival on the Square.

Thursday 18th October

Peggy ruins Ronnie and Roxy's plan.
    As the wedding day approaches Bradley begins to feel the strain and the Masood family move onto the Square.

Friday 19th October

Peggy's problems begin to close in on her. Minty is rushed to hospital and Bradley's wedding planner stirs up trouble.
    Last edited by Jessie Wallace; 07-10-2007 at 20:49.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jessie Wallace For This Useful Post:

JustJodi (05-10-2007), sam23 (06-10-2007), StarsOfCCTV (07-10-2007)

I found some more spoilers as to what happens in the comming week or two:

* Jane tells Pat that Steven tried to kiss her
    * Steven moves in with Pat
    * Steven persuades Lucy/Peter to bunk off school, and Steven takes Jane's car without her knowing.
    * Jane is frantic that Steven has taken the twins, Steven takes them to a place where his mum Cindy use to take him, and starts saying bad things about Jane to them
    * Lucy asks Steven to dispose of Craig's gun that she has
    * Jane realises that Lucy has vanished along with Steven in the night, Steven has taken Lucy to Ian, Ian is overjoyed to see her, as he thought he's been left to rot
    * Steven says its over (kinda lets Ian go), but Ian decides to call the police thats when Steven flips
    * Lucy calls Jane
    * Jane rushes over to the flat, burst straight in and punches Steven
    * Steven pulls out the gun to scare them, Ian and Steven fight and gunshot is fired in the struggle, we know its Jane who gets shot
    * Lucy begs her dad not to tell the police it was Steven
    * Ian tells the police, that he doesnt know who fired the shot
    * Jane is in hospital and has some life-changing news

And I'm guessing - I could be wrong - that Jane's life changing news is that she has to have her utress removed so this means she can't have any children. This is really sad - all of it. Despite my glimmers of compassion for Steven he has caused such havoc that it would be awfully hard for anyone to forgive him though I am hoping that after Ian has him setioned and he returns, some kind of redemption is possible.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lizzie Brookes For This Useful Post:

sam23 (06-10-2007), StarsOfCCTV (07-10-2007)

Thursday, October 18
    Peggy ruins Ronnie and Roxy's plan.
    As the wedding day approaches Bradley begins to feel the strain and the Masood family move onto the Square.
    Friday, October 19
    Peggy's problems begin to close in on her. Minty is rushed to hospital and Bradley's wedding planner stirs up trouble.

Her is some more

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dutchgirl For This Useful Post:

Lizzie Brookes (07-10-2007), StarsOfCCTV (07-10-2007)

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzie Brookes View Post
    And I'm guessing - I could be wrong - that Jane's life changing news is that she has to have her utress removed so this means she can't have any children. This is really sad - all of it. Despite my glimmers of compassion for Steven he has caused such havoc that it would be awfully hard for anyone to forgive him though I am hoping that after Ian has him setioned and he returns, some kind of redemption is possible.
    Maybe it could be cancer? But then again the devestating news bit does suggest kids..I think

Here's Monday's. I'm in two minds now. I'm angry at Steven and I think he should realise that his actions ruined everyone's lives not just Ian;'s but on the other hand as he is obviously ill I am intensely sorry for him.

Monday

As a shot rings out, Ian moves backwards and sees his hands covered in blood. Jane collapses – it's her that took the bullet. Steven stands in the corner of the room, devastated by what's just happened.

As Ian calls for an ambulance, Lucy tends to Jane. When Lucy hears her dad asking for the police, she snatches the phone off him and tells him that they can't tell the authorities it was Steven. Jane screams in pain, while Steven runs out of the door, leaving Ian even more incensed that he was before.

The ambulance arrives and the paramedics prepare to take Jane to hospital. Lucy, meanwhile, is talking to the police, giving them a 'description' of the man that shot Jane. Ian, however, looks on in anger. In the ambulance, Jane tells Ian that Steven's got mental issues that he needs to help him sort out, while, back on the Square, Lucy returns home with a police officer and both are shocked to see Steven sitting at the dining table.

Lucy is blunt with Steven and tells him that his actions hurt everyone around him, not just the person who he's trying to punish, prompting Steven to break down. Lucy realises that she's way out of her depth.

At the hospital, Ian and Jane have an emotional conversation before she goes into theatre for her operation. Later, Ian is shocked when Lucy turns up and tells him that Steven's in the car – she didn't know where else to turn. Steven needs help.

Elsewhere, Pat has relentless trouble trying to get Peter and Bobby to sleep but it later shocked to hear the news about Jane.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lizzie Brookes For This Useful Post:

Meh (12-10-2007)

So does Ian have Stephen sectioned?

Yes I think so. It is for the best. He's not evil, he's ill. My heart went right out to Steven in tonight's episode. If only Jae han't come just then Ian would hve hugged Steven and Steven would have cried on his shoulder.

I thought the whole thing has been really well done - and the actor playing Steven portayed all his emotions really well.

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    hmmmm so u think THAT Jane might be pregnant ??And the baby was also SHOT ?? Not far fetched as it has happened in REAL life before ????

Too much of the same thing tonight i think, was rather bored and just wished the episode would hurry up and end, i liked Steven by the end of the episode and hoped he would sort things out with Ian and Jane

Sig dedicated to Charley

Thread Information