Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Big Heather Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by owenlee4me View Post

Seems I have upset a few "sensitive" folks out there, and that is not my intention, so I will you lot to it
    "sensitive"? No, its called giving an opinion, and replying to some of your misinformed posts, ie that people can control what they eat. Oh if only life was that simple.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinkbanana For This Useful Post:

parkerman (08-10-2007)

One of the reasons that soaps highlight issues such as eating disorder, abuse or Gay/Lesbian relationships is that young people watch the soaps and it can help them get seek advice if they have a problem. If someone has an eating disorder they are more likely to seek help after watching HO than they would do listening to documentary on the telly.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Chloe O'brien For This Useful Post:

Jessie Wallace (08-10-2007)

Yeah i think that's what they are doing, just copying Hollyoaks. Although i think it'll be interesting how they go about handling it as Eastenders has usually always been good at portraying real life issues in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by moonstorm View Post
    Its in the paper today that Heather from EastEnders is going to have a massive storyline about comfort eating which will then develope into an eating disorder.

Not sure I how feel about this storyline but I do love Heather!
    i love heather too, it is about time they showed a storyline highlighting eating disorders differently, when people hear the word eating disorder they automatically assume that it means anorexia, maybe bigger people have a disorder where they cant stopeating, i cant wait to see this story unfold and it also be goo to see cheryl fergison who plays heather to get her teeth into her own soryline and maybe will will get to see a different side to her.
    #1 Eastender

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbanana View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by owenlee4me View Post

Seems I have upset a few "sensitive" folks out there, and that is not my intention, so I will you lot to it
    "sensitive"? No, its called giving an opinion, and replying to some of your misinformed posts, ie that people can control what they eat. Oh if only life was that simple.
    i agree, being a bigger person myself i also agree that it is not only me that controls what i eat, but my body also...if you know what i meen. no disrespect to anybody but only people who have experience being overweight truly know what it feels like to have people accusing them of it being their own fault that they are the way they are. this is not always the case, people put on weight through many other wys other than just eating too muych!
    #1 Eastender

8. The Following User Says Thank You to #1 Eastender For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (18-10-2007)

Is this storyline still happening or has it happened?

She is sometimes showed stuffing her face

wht sort of eating disorder are theiy going to do
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

EastEnders actress Cheryl Fergison has hinted that the writers will be exploring her character's past a little more in the New Year.

Speaking to DS at this year's Inside Soap Awards, she said: "They haven't told me what, but they have said that I've got something nice coming up next year. I think we will see other sides to Heather."

The 44-year-old actress won the 'Funniest Performace' trophy at Monday night's event for her portrayal of cheese-loving Heather Peterson.

Of her award, she joked: "I actually think they got it wrong. I think it was supposed to be 'Sexiest Female'."

I can't stand her character anymore
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_2k7 View Post
    I can't stand her character anymore
    Ah I still like her.. I loved when Yolande was given them all their order and saying there was no eating cheese... and Patrick decides to walk out and say come on Heather I have cheese
    Super Mod

Thread Information