Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A First Time Viewer Of Lost

hehe very glad to hear that you enjoyed series one, and you'll have to get series 2 soon and series 3 is now out on dvd so you'll be able to cath up for Feb for the 4th series
    Last edited by Abbie; 26-10-2007 at 15:30.

An update - I finished watching Season 3 the other day - it blew me away!. I was really shocked by the ending and now I am going to catch up on Season 4, before Season 5 starts on Sky in January.. isn't it?

I'm so glad we found out why Claire was kidnapped as that was the biggest question I wanted answering. Juliet is quite mysterious and I like the fact that it's not clear what side she is on.... poor Charlie!
    Last edited by DaVeyWaVey; 01-09-2008 at 12:25.

Quote Originally Posted by DaVeyWaVey View Post
    An update - I finished watching Season 3 the other day - it blew me away!. I was really shocked by the ending and now I am going to catch up on Season 4, before Season 5 starts on Sky in January.. isn't it?

I'm so glad we found out why Claire was kidnapped as that was the biggest question I wanted answering. Juliet is quite mysterious and I like the fact that it's not clear what side she is on.... poor Charlie!
    series 5 starts Feb time in the US, and will probs follow soon after on Sky1

series 4 is a bugger of a season, so so so so many new questions are asked, you feel even more confused than ever before!

series 3 ending was so sad with Charlie dying! he was my favourite!

Series 4 gives so many answers but asks many many more questions.. Good luck Davey.. Season 4 was my fav so far
    Super Mod

I am torn over whether Season 1 or Season 3 is my favourite series so far.. Season 2 was ok but 'pushing the button' all seemed a bit pointless to me.. and I didn't see the point in introducing Ana Lucia, Libby and Mr Eko if they were all going to die in the space of 15 + episodes...

Season 3 definetly picked up the pace and Charlie was also one of my favourite characters too Bryan, it's a shame he died .. Locke is still my favourite character but he turns a bit weird by the end of the season.

I am looking forward to Season 4 now - I don't mind more questions, as long as some answers come with it too!

Locke is most definitely my fav.. along with Sawyer and Sayid... I didn't like Season 2 much either until near the end when they introduced Henry Gale or as we know him now as Ben.. Ben is a brilliant character and so complex..
    Super Mod

Series 4 is my favourite so far
    For me it gave us answers like answers the questions we needed to know to end the current storylines but opened more questions to start new storylines for the new series

Currently watching Season 4 now.. finished the 4th episode earlier. I really like the flashforwards (Sayid working for Ben ) all the episodes have been fantastic so far The flashforwards really help revitalise the show.

I know series 4 is by fav my close fav, its amazing

Think I may have to try Lost when I've finished season one of 24 (which won't be long).

Is there anywhere online where I can watch season one?
    Thanks CrazyLea

Thread Information