Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Exeter a fresh start.

Exeter a fresh start.

EXETER A FRESH START!!!

The date is September 26th 2007 and tonight begins the new season of Exeter. Exeter is soapboards oldest soap begining almost three years ago in Februrary 2005.

"We are getting closer and closer to are three year mark and it will be quite an acheivment." says Exeter creator and executive producer Dale Cooper.
    "Exeters back and it has a fresh new look and attitude. Gone are the ridiculous storylines we want to give are readers real life story that happen to evrey day people. We want to give are readers something that they can relate to" So the question is how will Exeter achieve this goal. "Oh well thats an easy one to answer we are bringing in new fresh faced charecters with real hard hitting storylines. We have three new familys coming in and we are bringing back a few of our past charecters."

Exeter returns tonight at 9:30.

Residents

Residents

THE MACKLINS.

VIV MACKLIN: Viv is evreyones favourite grandma, shes a great listener but also speaks her mind. Viv is confident in herself and her family she will do anything to help others especially her family. Viv has one son by the name of Andy who she loves with all her heart. Viv also has a sister Trudy who is also her best friend. Viv has had something of a bad love life she married her first husband Wilf however when he discovered that she was pregnant he walked out on her, her second and true love was James Perry who sadly died in 2006 due to a brain tumor. Viv is now currently involved with Sid a former flame of hers. But with Vivs track record can they last?

ANDY MACKLIN: Andy is Charnleys tough talking womaniser. Andy is married to Jenny and has been for the last 19 years. Andy has five children his first two were twin boys David and Alex. However Alex tried to kill his dad after killing his brother but failed in his attempt to kill Andy. Andys other children are Warren who he discovered was his son after Kat a former fling revealed that he was the father. Andys two other children are Brooke and Steve. Andy currentley owns The Lion and Andys motors. Andy has had many feuds in the past but his biggest feud is with The Scotman family. Andy set Shawn up in an armed robberey and also revealed to evreyone that Lucy did not have cancer causing her to commit suicide. Will Andy ever get his commupence after all the things he has done???

JENNY MACKLIN: Jenny is sexy and confident. A former alcholic she is now trying to get her life back on track. Jenny loves her husband and children and will do anything for them. However Jenny knows that Andys not a one woman man and she has caught him out many times in the past cheating. Jennys biggest fear is losing her husband and family. Jenny has had it rough the last few months trying to cope with a new born baby and helping to run a pub. Will Jenny be able to keep up the pace with Andy or could their relationship crumble???

BROOKE MACKLIN: Brooke is just like her mum sexey and confident. Brooke is currently dating her half brother not that she knows it however. Brooke is Andy and Jennys first child but she was adopted after they gave up trying for a baby.Brooke is outspoken and can sometimes been seen as being rude. Brooke is a daddys girl through and through and knows how to manipulate her dad. But if she ever found out about Warren being her brother could she ever bring herself to forgive her dad???

STEVE MACKLIN: This troubled teenager will do what he wants when he wants and he couldnt give a monkeys what anyone thinks.

THE ROUNDS.

ALAN ROUND: Alan is evreyones favourite person. Alan does not have a bad bone in his body, he can be your best friend or feel like your grandad. Alan is married to Trudy the true love of his life and has been married to her for 13 years. But now Alans kids are back in town all grown up and causing him all sorts of grief will he be able to cope???

TRUDY ROUND: Trudy is ever loving and sweet. But dont underestimate her she can put up a fight and she would win. Trudy is married to Alan her true love who rescued her from an abusive husband by the name of Vader. But now he is dead and long gone. Trudy also has a sister Viv who is also her best freind who she would go to the end of the earth for. Trudys two sons live away from Charnley Nick and Scott and she gets upset as she does not see much of them. Will Trudy ever see her sons again???

TIM ROUND: Tim is a sucsessful builder and has his own building firm. Tim and his dad Alan dont really see eye to eye there has been times when Tim has done terrible and even unforgivable things in Charnley. But now he is back and he is learning more and more about himself and his family. Will Tim ever really fit in Charnley???

KAT ROUND: Kat is charnleys latest bitch. Kat was born in Charnley and is Alans daughter while she would never do anything to hurt her dad she can sometimes dissapoint him by doing bad things. Kat has one child Warren who is secretly Andy Macklins son. While Kat gives a front that she doesnt care who she hurts underneath it all she really is a caring person. But becuase of the life that she has led she has had to be tough.

WARREN ROUND: Charnleys latest bad boy. Warren may give this act of being hard and tough but all he wants really is some love from his mum and evreyone around him. But will that ever happen???

THE SCOTMANS.

ROBERT SCOTMAN.

Roberts the baddest of the bad. Or at least he was until he changed. Robert returned to Charnley after his younger brother Shawn was shot and in a coma meanwhile Robert managed to get into Shawns wifes knickers. Only to be caught of course by Roberts missing wife Chrissie who he just happened to leave behined in Australia with nothing. But now Robert is a changed man but with his mother Lucy telling him that she had terminal cancer and then she revealed she was lying, only to jump off the top of a high story building. No wonder Robert is going back to his old ways but can his wife stop him from making the biggest mistake of his life???

CHRISSIE SCOTMAN.

Chrissie is tough talking,sexy and confident. However she hasnt had it easy what with her husband being abusive towards her and sleeping with any one other than her. But now hes changed and their back in love again but how long can it last??? Also how long will Chrissie be able to keep her skeletons in the closet now that her mum and sister have moved into Charnley???

THE RAMSDENS.

SID RAMSDEN.

Sid is a succsessful business man and a happy father. But Sids had his problems first his wife died in his arms after he crashed the car they were both travelling in. Then his eldest son Garry (an alcholic) disappered never to be seen again, and to top it all he has a troublesome daughter. But its not all bad Sids got a new partner Viv and his other son Max and his wife are helping him to run the night club Diamonds Place.

STEPH RAMSDEN.

Steph is a spoilt little madam. Its been hard for Steph these last few years what with her mum killed in a car crash and moving all around the place. But now Steph has arrived to make a name for herself in Charnley.

THE HANCOCKS.
    NAME: Jimmy Hancock
    PROFILE:
    An ex-con fighting for his family. Jimmys a working class man from a working class backround. Jimmy was brought up in Liverpool before moving down to Birmingham where he met his wife Val. Jimmys also an ex-jailbird he was in and out of prison for using his thists and robbery,however Jimmys a reformed man and hes all for his family.

NAME: Val Hancock.
    PROFILE:
    Vals the head of the household and god help her family if they step out of line. Val is the older sister of Chrissie Scotman and moves to Charnley after her family are evicted by the Birmingham Council. Val trys her best to keep her family in line but she always fails. Mind you its not easy when your husband has terriable back pains, Vals getting fed up with her life and if an old flame would turn up could Val leave her family???

NAME: Jay Hancock
    PROFILE:
    Jay is Val and Jimmy oldest child. Jay looks up to his half-brother Drew which bothers both Jimmy and Val as Drew is something of a bad influence. Jay is in his final year of school but he is failing miserable in English,Maths and Science the three main subjects. Will the pressures of GCSEs get to Jay or will his rebellious side be ignited what about a bit of romance. This is the time Jay decides is he good or bad???

NAME: Abi Hancock.
    PROFILE:
    Abi is the youngest in the family,she is just about to start high school, Abi never found it easy leaving Birmingham especially since she now has no freinds. Abi was a popular girl back in her old school but will she be able to adjust to High School life. Will Abi be influenced by Jays new bad boy attitude or will she forever be Daddys little girl???

NAME: Rodney Hancock.
    PROFILE:
    Rodney is Jimmys dad, Rodney and Jimmy have never really got on but that is due to their past. Rodney seems like a nice guy to evreyone but Jimmy knows the real Rodney a drunk and an abusive husband and father. Rodney was so evil to Jimmys mum Amanda that she commited suicide by walking into the devon sea and Jimmy has never been able to forgive his dad. Will Rodney and Jimmy be able to put the past behined them or is it a case of to little to late???

NAME: Rosie Martins
    PROFILE:
    Rosie is Val and Chrissies ever loving mother. Rosie turns up in Chanrley after her current husband drops dead and with nowhere else to turn she moves in with Chrissie,Robert and Lucy. Rosie takes an instance dislike to Lucy is that because they are so much alike or is it just simply a clash of the mothers??? What will happen when Rosies first husband and father to Chrissie and Val, Jack turns up could there be love in the air between the two. Or has her wounds not yet heald from the last time she was with Jack???

NAME: Jack Kennedy
    PROFILE:
    Jack is Chrissie and Vals father and former husband to Rosie. Jack and Rosie never had a happy relationship and both went their seperate ways when Val turned 16 and Chrissie was 14. Val has never been able to forgive her dad for leaving however Chrissie is Jacks little girl and she loves him so much. Could Jacks arrival destroy Val and Chrissies already sour relationship or will it all work out and a story of happy familys???

M6 MOTORWAY EXT MORNING.

A TATTY AND DIRTY VAN IS SLOWLY MOVING DOWN THE M6 INSIDE IS THE HANCOCK FAMILY JIMMY IS DRIVING.

ABI: Dad why do we have to move.
    JIMMY: Because the council said so sweetheart.
    ABI: Dont treat me like a kid.
    JIMMY: Your eleven you are a kid.
    VAL: So what do you think Jay about us moving Jay...Jay...

VAL TURNS AND SEES HER SON JAY IS LISTENING TO HIS IPOD.

VAL: Oh hes listening to that Tripod again.
    ABI: Oh mum get it right its Ipod.
    JIMMY: Well if he wants music we will give him some music.

JIMMY PUTS A STATUS QUO TAPE IN THE MUSIC PLAYER AND "ROCKIN ALL OVER THE WORLD" STARTS TO PLAY.

JIMMY: Well here we are well here we are and thats okay...
    ABI: Dad shutup this is rubbish.
    JIMMY: Rubbish you think that Status Quo are rubbish.
    ABI: Yeah i do.
    JIMMY: Let me tell you something Abi okay this band their well their rock gods they created british rock and roll.
    VAL: I thought that was the Beatles.
    JIMMY: No they created Pop rock god what family do i belong to.
    VAL: An ever loving one.
    JIMMY: Obviously.

JIMMY AND VAL KISS.

ABI: Yuck thats disgusting.
    VAL: Whats wrong with your own mum and dad kissing.
    ABI: Its just wrong.

JIMMY AND VAL LAUGH.

THE LION BAR INT MORNING.

ANDY IS SETTING UP THE BAR READY FOR OPENING. JENNY WALKS IN FROM THE BACK WITH BABY HOPE WHO IS CRYING.

JENNY: Oh Andy can you have her for a while shes just wont stop crying.
    ANDY: Im trying to open up.
    JENNY: Well i can do that.
    ANDY: No what you need is some rest.
    JENNY: How can i with her crying all the time.
    ANDY: Look mum said she will have her for a couple of hours so why dont you pop round to hers and then you can come back and have a sleep.
    JENNY: I dont need any sleep.
    ANDY: Jenny look at you your completly shattered.
    JENNY: Well i suppose a few hours wont harm me.
    ANDY: Good.

ANDY SMILES AND KISSES JENNY.

EXETER STREET EXT AFTERNOON.
    CHRISSIE AND ROSIE ARE WAITING OUTSIDE THE MACKLINS OLD HOUSE WHERE THE HANCOCKS ARE ABOUT TO MOVE IN.

CHRISSIE: They should be here by now.
    ROSIE: Look i know that your not happy about your sister moving here but well she is your sister.
    CHRISSIE: Mum im fine with it im not worried about them im worried about Robert.
    ROSIE: Is he still down about Lucys suicide.
    CHRISSIE: Well yeah i mean imagine how he must be feeling after watching his own mother jumping off of a building that he lives in.
    ROSIE: Look he will get through this you both will.
    CHRISSIE: I really do hope so.

THE HANCOCKS VAN DRIVES SLOWLY INTO THE STREET WITH STATUS QUO "MRS ROBINSON" BLASTING OUT OF THE WINDOWS. THE VAN SUDDENLY STOPS OUTSIDE THE LION AND STEAM BEGINS TO POUR OUT OF THE ENGINE. JIMMY,VAL,JAY AND EMMA ALL STEP OUT. CHRISSIE AND VAL GO TO WELCOME THEM.

VAL: Mum Chrissie.
    ROSIE: Sweetheart its good to see you again.
    VAL: You alright Chrissie.
    CHRISSIE: Im fine whats up with the van.
    VAL: God knows probably broken down thats the third time today anyways this place looks nice and the house looks fantastic, Jimmy come over here and say hello.

JIMMY WHO IS LOOKING AT THE ENGINE WALKS OVER TO CHRISSIE,VAL AND ROSIE.

ROSIE: Are you alright Jimmy.
    JIMMY: Me oh im superb yourself.
    ROSIE: Im good all the better for seeing my daughters together.
    VAL: Well not all of us.
    ROSIE: Yeah well we dont need to talk about her now do we dont want to go upsetting are selves.
    JIMMY: Hey Chrissie your looking well.
    CHRISSIE: And yourself.

JAY AND ABI ARE ARGUING OVER THE IPOD.

ABI: I want to have a listen.
    JAY: Get off it you silly cow.
    JIMMY: Hey you two calm down.
    VAL: Their fighting over that bloody tripod.
    JIMMY: Its caused more harm then good.

JIMMY WALKS OVER TO THE KIDS.

JIMMY: Jay you can help me move the stuff into the house.
    JAY: What but.
    JIMMY: No buts now your 15 a young man a role model to the younger generation if you will.
    JAY: You dont half go on you know that Dad.
    JIMMY: Dont be so cheeky and help me with the chairs.

JIMMY AND JAY WALK INTO THE BACK OF THE VAN STILL ARGUING. ALAN WALKS PAST

THE LION BAR INT AFTERNOON.

THE PUB IS BUSY ANDY IS BEHINED THE BAR WITH BROOKE, ALAN WALKS IN.

ALAN: Have you seen it out there Andy.
    ANDY: Know why.
    ALAN: Chaos right on the car park.
    ANDY: My car park.
    ALAN: Yeah
    ANDY: Well we will see about that wont we.

ANDY STORMS FROM BEHINED THE BAR OUT TO THE CAR PARK.

THE LION CAR PARK EXT AFTERNOON.

ANDY STORMS OUT THE LION TO SEE THE HANCOCKS VAN AND THE FAMILY.

ANDY: Hey you lot move your bloody van.
    JIMMY: Sorry mate we cant.
    ANDY: What do you mean.
    JIMMY: Its broke down.
    ANDY: Well im a mechanic so do you mind if i have a look.
    JIMMY: Knock yourself out.

ANDY STARTS TO LOOK AT THE ENGINE.

ANDY: Hey kid.
    JAY: What
    ANDY: Start up the engine will ya for me.

JAY PUTS THE KEY IN THE IGNITION AND TRYS TO START THE ENGINE.

ANDY: Come on.
    JAY: Im trying.

SUDDENLY A SPARK APPEARS FROM ONE OF THE WIRES AND A THICK BLACK SMOKE POURS OUT OF THE ENGINE COMPLETLY COVERING ANDY. THE HANCOCKS START TO LAUGH AT THE SITE OF ANDY COMPLETLY COVERED IN MUCK.

ANDY: Oh you think its funny do you, move your stuff and get out of my bloody car park.

ANDY STORMS OFF.

Thread Information