Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Sally Fletcher (Kate Ritchie)

Yeah, she think she so clever...

Josie should just tell the police that it was not Mark..(if they ask her how does she know than she can lie and say she was outside his house)

i know i would scared if i was in a town like summer bay where there is a skalker on the loose..

But Sally think the stalker is after Zoe...

But it so weird that she is alway there when they talk about the stalker... Oh it is just so scaring..

And why does no-one believe Sally when she saw legs? or it is painful? like sally would never lie?

I just think they're all convinced it's mark and he's caught so they just assume that the bump on the head confused sally.

Yeah your right Babyblue- i just wished that Joise would just tell the police

but mark gets killed, i read it in a tv mag this week, so then when the stalkers still around after he's dead they'll know its not him

ok ive missed quite a lot - do we know who the stalker is?

We say it is Zoe (the FAKE nurse)

Yeah and also joise knows that it not mark so she is kind of letting the stalker strike.. And what was Mark doing leaving his Car open so that the stalker can put there stalker stuff in his car *Duh*

they don't lock anything in soap land, didn't you see ryan leave the house without having to unlock the door, and this is at night.

The stalker is trying to get rid of sally because sally voiced her opinion that she wasn't sure if mark was the stalker in a room where there was only kim, zoe, flynn, peter and I can't remember who else, you would think that at least ONE of them would think 'hang on she said this and now this and that has happened.'

Quote Originally Posted by babyblue
    they don't lock anything in soap land, didn't you see ryan leave the house without having to unlock the door, and this is at night.

The stalker is trying to get rid of sally because sally voiced her opinion that she wasn't sure if mark was the stalker in a room where there was only kim, zoe, flynn, peter and I can't remember who else, you would think that at least ONE of them would think 'hang on she said this and now this and that has happened.'
    Does that door not just lock on it own..

i dont no

or is it just like door that does not lock after itself..

Thread Information