Thread: Future Storyline Spoilers

Future Storyline Spoilers

In this week Inside Soap there is a section on Hollyoaks' future plots:

Baby Blues...
    Jacqui's dream of having a child could be about to come true as on of her sisters decides to become a surrogate mum for her! "The whole McQueen clan will be embroilled in a funny and tragic story, as Jacqui struggles to find someone to carry her baby," enthuses Bryan (Kirkwood). "Well add to that a fling between Jacqui's boyfriend, Tony and sister Mercedes, and a breakdown in Tina and Dom's marriage when she offers to be the one to help Jacqui out."
    And that's not the end of the drama. Nana McQueen arrives in the Village, and she's holding the key to a long-buried family secret...

Power Trip...
    Jake and Nancy's relationship looks set to falter over the coming months, as the widower struggles to cope with the similarities between his sister-in-law and his late wife, Becca.
    "When Nancy starts teacher training, Jake sees echoes of Becca's mistakes, and begins trying to mould her," explains Bryan. "Things take a very sinister turn as Nancy loses all her individuality and starts to crumble under Jake's control."

Sister Shocker!...
    Serial womaniser Rhys this week meets the lady who's set to become his soulmate - but is there more to his relationship with sexy newcomer Beth Clement than meets they eye?
    "Rhys is swept of his feet by Beth, and a whirlwind romance ensues," Bryan shares. "Everything's going swimmingly until Rhys' real dad Noel, dies - and when the lad sees Beth at the funeral, he's horrified to discover that she's his half-sister!"

Ob and Out...
    Viewers will be waving goodbye to a much-loved villager this autumn, when Ob departs town. Could his best pal, Max, getting together with Steph have something to do with it?
    "I'm really sad that Darren Jeffries (OB) has decided to leave after so many years," sighs Bryan. "Steph and Max's romance will play a crucial part in him going. That relationship's working well, though - it'll be great to see Steph trying to take on the role of mum to Tom."

Love VS Money...
    Jess and Zoe will have a huge falling out - over Darren, no less! "Darren's gambling addiction spirals out of control," says Bryan. "But Jess has money worries, and sees him as the solution - even though he's dating Zoe."

Amy's agony...
    Things get worse for teen mum Amy when she moves in with Ste... "The pair become a couple, and face a real struggle to keep their heads above water." Bryan reveals. "Unbeknown to Amy, though, Ste will sink to any depths to get his hands on cash - and he makes a fatal mistake by crossing Warren...

Calvin loves Carmel...
    Love is in the air for Calvin and Carmel takes a shine to him... "The pair fall in love - which inspires Carmel to become a community police officer!" chuckles Bryan. "And, of course, that will have a massive impact on her dodgy family..."

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DaVeyWaVey For This Useful Post:

badolpuddytat (27-09-2007), Debs (26-09-2007), desire786 (07-10-2007), frankihope (27-09-2007), franp (27-09-2007), lisajames (05-10-2007), moonstorm (26-09-2007), sam23 (30-09-2007), StarsOfCCTV (27-09-2007), tammyy2j (26-09-2007)

Can't believe Tony and Mercedes have a fling i thought Carmel and Russ were going to get together.

I'll miss OB he's my favourite character

Cnt believe OB going he's my fav actor
    Carmel and Calvin that is weird
    I thought Jess was leaving?

there's so many weird things in that list i cant take it all in...

"Well add to that a fling between Jacqui's boyfriend, Tony and sister Mercedes, and a breakdown in Tina and Dom's marriage when she offers to be the one to help Jacqui out."
    WTF!!??? Tony and mercedes??? That sounds like the worst thing to ever happen, couldnt they have just left jaqui and tony happy, i like them together

Power Trip...
    Jake and Nancy's relationship looks set to falter over the coming months, as the widower struggles to cope with the similarities between his sister-in-law and his late wife, Becca.
    "When Nancy starts teacher training, Jake sees echoes of Becca's mistakes, and begins trying to mould her," explains Bryan. "Things take a very sinister turn as Nancy loses all her individuality and starts to crumble under Jake's control."
    Loving the sound of this one!! will be good to see more of nancy and jake

Ob and Out...
    Viewers will be waving goodbye to a much-loved villager this autumn, when Ob departs town. Could his best pal, Max, getting together with Steph have something to do with it?
    "I'm really sad that Darren Jeffries (OB) has decided to leave after so many years," sighs Bryan. "Steph and Max's romance will play a crucial part in him going. That relationship's working well, though - it'll be great to see Steph trying to take on the role of mum to Tom."

oh nooooooo no more OB , max just wont be the same witgout his sidekick! But really glad steph and max are together I can just imagine the comedy at her trying to play mum!

Calvin loves Carmel...
    Love is in the air for Calvin and Carmel takes a shine to him... "The pair fall in love - which inspires Carmel to become a community police officer!" chuckles Bryan. "And, of course, that will have a massive impact on her dodgy family..."
    [/QUOTE]

awww they will make a very sweet couple!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DaVeyWaVey View Post
    In this week Inside Soap there is a section on Hollyoaks' future plots:
    Quote Originally Posted by [B
    Baby Blues... [/B]
    Jacqui's dream of having a child could be about to come true as on of her sisters decides to become a surrogate mum for her! "The whole McQueen clan will be embroilled in a funny and tragic story, as Jacqui struggles to find someone to carry her baby," enthuses Bryan (Kirkwood). "Well add to that a fling between Jacqui's boyfriend, Tony and sister Mercedes, and a breakdown in Tina and Dom's marriage when she offers to be the one to help Jacqui out."
    And that's not the end of the drama. Nana McQueen arrives in the Village, and she's holding the key to a long-buried family secret...
    Thought one of her sisters would do that! Aww, bless Tina for helping her! Tony and Mercedes?! That is the worst idea ever!

Power Trip... [/B]
    Sounds good! and creepy! He's going to turn her into a mini-Becca!

Sister Shocker!... [/B]
    Serial womaniser Rhys this week meets the lady who's set to become his soulmate - but is there more to his relationship with sexy newcomer Beth Clement than meets they eye?
    "Rhys is swept of his feet by Beth, and a whirlwind romance ensues," Bryan shares. "Everything's going swimmingly until Rhys' real dad Noel, dies - and when the lad sees Beth at the funeral, he's horrified to discover that she's his half-sister!"
    Ohh dear...sounds good though Rhys needs a good storyline to himself

Ob and Out...[/B]

Calvin loves Carmel... [/B]
    Awww bless! Carmel as a community officer..now that I can't wait to see
    Last edited by StarsOfCCTV; 27-09-2007 at 19:53.

Baby Blues...

i couldn't picture mercdes doing this and i wonder what the secret could be
    Last edited by eastenders mad; 30-09-2007 at 13:46. Reason: did it wrong

Sounds really good I will miss OB

Thread Information