Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Two 'Neighbours' stars to leave

Two 'Neighbours' stars to leave

Two Neighbours stars have announced that they are quitting the long-running Aussie soap.

According to the Sunday Herald Sun, Eliza Taylor-Cotter (Janae Timmins) and Ben Lawson (Frazer Yeats) have both decided that they want to travel overseas. Eliza will film her final scenes for the show early next month, while Ben is leaving at the end of the year.

Janae is the only member of the Timmins family who is still on air in Australia. Ben Nicholas (Stingray Timmins) and Damien Bodie (Dylan Timmins) both left the soap earlier this year, while Nell Feeney (Janelle Timmins) and Sianoa Smit-McPhee (Bree Timmins) were axed.

Meanwhile, Natalie Blair, who plays Carmella Cammeniti, and Dan O'Connor, better known as Ned Parker, have both had their contracts renewed for another year.

oh god no, how can you lose Janae and keep NED?! baaaaaaah!

t'will be a shame to see Frazer go too, i've really warmed to his character in the past couple of months.

nieghbours has really gone down hill now i think it is just a load of rubbish. It should be exed.

No neighbours is still brillaint, i love it. Id rather watch it over any of the other soaps!

I didnt even know janelle had been axed! she is one of my faves, Gutted and fraser has also really grown me

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Debs For This Useful Post:

Jessie Wallace (23-09-2007)

Quote Originally Posted by Debs View Post
    No neighbours is still brillaint, i love it. Id rather watch it over any of the other soaps!
    Heck i couldn't cope without my (Week-)daily fix of Neighbours and Doctors, Eliza has been saying she's leaving for ages now, but the producers deny it everything time, and say they are still writing scripts for her, it's all a bit of a mystery really. I still can't believe that we losing the other timmins soon.

I'd prefer Frazer over Ned any day! And sad Janae's leaving, it's a shame all her family got axed! They were a great bunch

me either, im gutted is miss it!

i cant imagine neighbours without any of the timmins family

i think frazer is a great character i dont want him to leave same as janae
    ~*~Leanne Robert ~*~

Frazer is brill!! He shouldn't go!

I love Neighbours. And Home and Away, come to think of it. They're much better than the UK soaps.

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    I'm starting to get right back into Neighbours again (when I haven't got Peppa Pig on that is )

Thread Information