Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Facebook

I like facebook, it has groups, applications, and no-one can have an eyeblinding layout or pounding music once I got to grips with it it's fun. I like the tagging photo thing and also poking people is fun

I also have myspace..but there's not much you can do on there, I just keep it for the friends who don't have facebook.

I like it as it's quite easy to use, i was never able to work My Space. It's great as Facebook has a college network so i can keep in touch with my frineds before i go to uni and whilst i'm there. It's also been good for Uni as i have met some poeple who are going to be on my course.

i have a facebook. never really been into all those sites like myspace and bebo etc but when i started uni last year i joined facebook and dont know what id do without it now lol!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

facebook rules! Didn't like it at first, but now it's great! Much better than Myspace.

It's so random, as everyone at uni has it, if you don't have facebook as a uni student you're an embarassment. Instead of asking for people's numbers you ask for their facebook.

It's brilliant you go out clubbing with new people then the morning after they've all added you on facebook - quality

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin View Post
    facebook rules! Didn't like it at first, but now it's great! Much better than Myspace.

It's so random, as everyone at uni has it, if you don't have facebook as a uni student you're an embarassment. Instead of asking for people's numbers you ask for their facebook.

It's brilliant you go out clubbing with new people then the morning after they've all added you on facebook - quality
    lol yeh i agree! ive met people while ive been out and only chatted to them for a few mins and the next day theyve added me on facebook. or when we have to do something for one of our modules itll be "well everyone has facebook so just let me know on there"
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

People tagging you in pictures- how cool is that?! You end up with loads of random pictures from parties, without having to take a camera with ya, and without searching other peoples photos for ages. Its fab!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Abi View Post
    People tagging you in pictures- how cool is that?! You end up with loads of random pictures from parties, without having to take a camera with ya, and without searching other peoples photos for ages. Its fab!!!!
    yeh i agree, i dont like taking my camera out in case i lose it but i know people are gonna upload the pics on facebook so i just nick them from there! the only thing i dont like is when people tag you in really awful pics!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

THeres plenty of pictures of me on facebook where i have been like, when on earth have i been out there.

I have 147 friends now. Makes me sound well popular, which i'm really not.

I am on Facebook and also MySpace. I like Facebook cos I find it easy to use. At the moment I am playing Scrabulous (online Scrabble.)
    Carpe Diem ~ seize the day!

Scrabulous, i love this game, who cars about the rest of Facebook, it's all about Scrabulous! lol

Thread Information