Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Facebook

Is there any way to store and retrieve chat histories?

I did something the other night and want to know exactly what I said. The history in the message box only goes back half way through the conversation (it was a long conversation).

I like it now we can choose our own username to create a personalised URL

FACEBOOK has agreed to let third party advertisers use your posted pictures WITHOUT your permission. Click on SETTINGS up at the top where you see the Log out link. Select Privacy. Then select NEWSFEEDS and WALL. Next select the tab that reads FACEBOOK ADS. There is a drop down box, select NO ONE. Then SAVE your changes. (REPOST to let your friends know!)
    Don't know if it's true but I have it set on No one just to be on the safe side

Is this a spam circulated message or something genuine?

FACEBOOK has agreed to let third party advertisers use your posted pictures WITHOUT your permission. Click on SETTINGS up at the top where you see the Log out link. Select Privacy. Then select NEWSFEEDS and WALL. Next select the tab that reads FACEBOOK ADS. There is a drop down box, select NO ONE. Then SAVE your changes. (REPOST to let your friends know!)
    Don't know if it's true but I have it set on No one just to be on the safe side
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannelene View Post
    Is this a spam circulated message or something genuine?

In the past couple of days, a rumor has begun spreading that claims we have changed our policies for third-party advertisers and the use of your photos. These rumors are false, and we have made no such change in our advertising policies.

If you see a Wall post or receive a message with the following language or something similar, it is this false rumor:

FACEBOOK has agreed to let third party advertisers use your posted pictures WITHOUT your permission.

More

Can we use this as the facebook thread: http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/s...ad.php?t=99430

Thread Information