Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Facebook

Facebook

Hiya, does anyone on here have facebook at all?

Edit: Use this thread for discussing facebook: http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/s...ad.php?t=99430
    Last edited by Meh; 05-09-2009 at 13:17.

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

Quote Originally Posted by samantha nixon View Post
    Hiya, does anyone on here have facebook at all?
    everyone in my job has it.. I refuse to join it... I don't go on to any of those sites like bebo, myspace, facebook...
    Super Mod

I've got one, but I don't use it. I heard great things about it that's it's better than Bebo and Myspace and all, but I can't work it . My bad. I'll stick to Bebo & Myspace.

all my mates said its better than myspace and that aswell but i dont think it is and im not too great at using it yet either lea, myspace is easy this is just confusing except i do like the fish

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

yeah some of my freinds have it, but I'll stick to bebo and myspace, I prefer myspace and my brother seems to think that bebo is better and more popular

Some of my mates have it but I use it as a family thing. I use myspace for friends. I had bebo and hi5 for a long time but I rarely use them both.

I have a bebo, but dont go on it, I have myspace that i go on quite a bit and Facebook im starting to get used to it lol, i think i have a hi5 account but im not sure

I used to have a Facebook but I got fed up of people spamming me every time I went online so I closed my account.
    The site is OK and it's simple to use but I just kept getting messaged by randomers every time I went on.

I have facebook, and its better than Myspace. Myspace is good because you can customise your page and add layouts and stuff. But Facebook is sooo much faster. So if you just want to leave a message, its much better. You can tag yourself in other peoples photos as well, which means they get attached to your profile, which is cool. And you can add whole folders of photos, rather than 1 at a time. I like Myspace too, but theres too many errors.

i have it, and don;t really like it, i find it hard to use! i prefer myspace. i don't use any of the others.

Thread Information