Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Love Island

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    But I bet if they'd shown the others in the beach hut more, there would have been more crying from them - and look at Abi, how often was she "crying", though I think it was more for attention from anyone that was offering it more than anything else. They really tried to give Jane bad coverage. Just the same as we saw more of Liz on the little bits from throughout the 5 weeks than we have in the entire series. Totally biased coverage towards certain people, and more so towards Abi but then they did pay her £100K to appear!!!!
    Last edited by Jojo; 21-06-2005 at 11:21.

Yay for fran & Jayne!!

It's also the way she was acting about the lee situation....oh i love him (she say to the millions of people watching) but please dont tell anyone???? Come on get a grip

Quote Originally Posted by lunalee
    It's also the way she was acting about the lee situation....oh i love him (she say to the millions of people watching) but please dont tell anyone???? Come on get a grip
    I agree with that bit, a bit stupid especially as its pretty obvious if you say something like that and react in that way, the first thing itv will do is show it, but there was a hell of a lot of editing going on, like the clip they showed Abi when she left, the last thing she saw of Jane was when she said she was going to punch her lights in, which was in the first week, not the last one.

Didn't she say it again to her just before she left during the whole "If you hurt my BROTHER" rubbish?????

Don't think so, she definitely said to Lee though, but the clip they showed Abi was the original one at the time when Lee & Abi were have a laugh in the bedroom and Jane walked out. They made it seem like Jane had said it more recently, even though they had sort of cleared the air about it all the previous day.

Oh well if they done that then i dont agree with it but abi will find out when it was said wont she?

I think that Jayne needs to do a lot of growing up she acted like a love sick school girl, yes Lee did lead her on abit to start with but he did tell her that he didn't look at her that way and onyl wanted to be friends, yet 5 weeks on she's still going on about it....Oh he left me for abi.....he was never with you....GET OVER IT!!!!!!

Sorry had to get that off my chest
    Last edited by Luna; 21-06-2005 at 11:58.

Thats ok - like you say, shes an adult and should get over it.......Lee was honest with her on the boat trip and before that so she should have accepted it and not, like you, keep harping on about it. I thought she lightened up a fair bit, but I bet the after show party was interesting. Hope its made clear to Abi when Jane did actually say it though cause otherwise they are making it seem a completely different situtation to what it actually is!

i didnt care who won because i dont mind fran liz lee or jayne i am really glad abi paul or issabella diod not win because they really do get on my nerves

Quote Originally Posted by cornetgal
    i didnt care who won because i dont mind fran liz lee or jayne i am really glad abi paul or issabella diod not win because they really do get on my nerves
    And the others didn't get much air time, so couldn't form much of an opinion of them..

Happy Birthday by the way!!!

Thread Information