Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Leona releases her second single

Youtube link! [ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=WEIPY4W5XZc[/ame]
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chris_2k11 For This Useful Post:

Bryan (16-09-2007)

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_2k7 View Post
    I love the intro, it reminds me a lot of Sinead O'Connors 'Nothing Compares To You'

This has been well worth the wait!
    I agree, it sounded a lot like a lot of the powerful 80's love ballads.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bryan For This Useful Post:

Chris_2k11 (16-09-2007)

Definitely Bry. she's really impressed me with this, im supporting her all the way now, cant wait to see how it does in the charts.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_2k7 View Post
    Definitely Bry. she's really impressed me with this, im supporting her all the way now, cant wait to see how it does in the charts.
    thanks for that link Chris, until then was listening to this one which had that idiot Perez Hilton lyp syncing to it and taking the piss out of Leona.

I like it more and more with each listen, I really like this, it's fresh and exciting, haven't had someone as good as this in the charts for a long time, all the drivel that there is around these days I hope she can go far, she certainly has the voice, let's see if the record sales can confirm this

I like this song and im glad finnally after nearly a year she is releasing stuff and hopefully she wil do well, i cant wait to here what her other songs are like, and i think she sounds like delta goodrem in a way and someone else but im not sure who that someone else is
    Last edited by samantha nixon; 16-09-2007 at 23:13.

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

Quote Originally Posted by samantha nixon View Post
    I like this song and im glad finnally after nearly a year she is releasing stuff and hopefully she wil do well, i cant wait to here what her other songs are like, and i think she sounds like delta goodrem in a way and someone else but im not sure who that someone else is
    I think she sounds a lot like Mariah Carey on it. Im looking forward to the video aswell, from what we've seen so far it looks really good, and the album.

Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love

"That bleeding love over there, thinks she's so cool."

I actually quite like this, and I'm always very uncomplimntary when it comes to people from talent shows. Where's the soap?!

She reminds of a cross between Whitney Houston and Mariah Carey in this song.

Leona Lewis Spirit (Syco) Leona Lewis is to return to the talent show that launched her career by making the first TV appearance to promote her debut album, Spirit, on the new season of X Factor.

While Syco and Sony BMG are keen to distance Lewis from the world of reality television, Syco managing director Sonny Takhar says, “We’d be mad not to. X Factor is the biggest show on TV right now – it makes total sense.”

Detailing Syco’s plan for the album, which is released on November 12, Takhar says the label will take a “less is more” approach, which will be centred on making the release into an “event”.

“The whole campaign will be about confidence,” he says. “It’s about launching the next worldwide superstar, whether it’s the first TV appearance on the new series of X Factor, the high profile photo shoot in Harper’s Bazaar or the media launch at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel.”

Lewis’s campaign will concentrate on the UK throughout November and December, with a focus on the rest of the world – in particular the US – coming in the new year. Big-name writers who appear on the album include StarGate, Dallas Austin, Steve Mac, Sam Walters and Doctor Luke. Bar one song, it is entirely new material.

To focus on the album, Lewis will not be touring “until the tail end of 2008”. “We’ve got at least five singles from this record,” says Takhar. “Every track is a potential single – we really are spoiled for choice.”

I heard this song in Mc donalds the other day lol, and I really really like it now

The video at last!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF84pIhP5UM"]YouTube - Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis[/ame]

Thread Information