Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Day 9 & 10 Of The Investigation

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'Brien View Post
    Still no word from this Bryan lad about the flowers and that Pink Banana should be shot his baking is terrible.
    *And thinks to himself* I followed that Nigella recipe to the letter, apart from the added ingredience, of erm....*coughs* arsenic...

Rummages through an battered briefcase looking at old newspaper cuttings....mutters to self 'damn its all happening again' Shakes head...'Damn that girl.'

*Looks in mirror to check bruises on face* Man what a week I've had between being punched by that pip-squeek Debs and the fanny cradock wannabe trying to posion me. I wonder if the cops have found Jane's watch yet I bet that Tanya has it. It won't be the first time her sticky fingers have helped themselves to stuff in this house. She thinks we haven't noticed a few bottles of wine gone missing after her visits.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Surrey is home, Roehampton when i'm at uni
    Emails Luna

Hey, I was just emailing again as I still haven't heard from you, I hope you are ok....and I really hope you know I had nothing to do with this the finger prints must be from me helping in the kitchen or somehthing, please get back to me

Quote Originally Posted by xTanya View Post
    Emails Luna

Hey, I was just emailing again as I still haven't heard from you, I hope you are ok....and I really hope you know I had nothing to do with this the finger prints must be from me helping in the kitchen or somehthing, please get back to me
    Reading through e-mails:

Luna is away staying with her parents for a few days, what exactly were you helping yourself to in the kitchen. You little tea-leaf

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Sat in back room of shop watching over and over again cctv footage of Jane purchasing some lamb chops and tinned tomatoes.....

*sighs* Oh if only all this had worked out differently....

Swigs on bottle of iron bru....

Thread Information