Thread: Delta Goodrem In this life

Delta Goodrem In this life

What does everyone think of this song, i love it and im glad Delta has finally brought another song out and i cant wait for her album, but im not a fan of the video but i love her new look she looks great

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

It's ok, might take a bit of getting used to but im sure it'll be a fast grower on me. Not sure what her new album is called though, don't think it's been announced yet but i think it's out on Oct 20th (going by her official wesite) which would make that a saturday as usually new albums are released on monday's aren't they?
    Last edited by Hopes; 09-09-2007 at 19:22.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q76YcapvJaU"]YouTube - Delta Goodrem - In This Life[/ame]
    Don't really like it, it's a bit bland.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopes View Post
    It's ok, might take a bit of getting used to but im sure it'll be a fast grower on me. Not sure what her new album is called though, don't think it's been announced yet but i think it's out on Oct 20th (going by her official wesite) which would make that a saturday as usually new albums are released on monday's aren't they?
    that date is for the australian release date so they might release theres differently to us, and there isnt a date for an english release yet

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

Thread Information