Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The new GHD iv styler for 2007

The new GHD iv styler for 2007

Hiya, does anyone have these straigtners and if so are they any good, as i want ghd's for my b/day and these are the ones i like but i wanna check they are good first lol
    thanks

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

I've got these, had them about 9 month now.

They are good! Pricey though, mine were £155.

Got them in January, come June they had broke!

Sent them back to GHD and I got a new pair.

They are more rounded at the edges, for curling hair and creating other styles.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SarahWakefield For This Useful Post:

samantha nixon (09-09-2007)

Yh thats why i like these ones as they have rounded edges to curl and stuff, and there only £99 now on the ghd site and you get free sirum and dvd with it or something

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

My mum has mentioned these to me, and they sound really good so I want to get some for christmas

I got these in April, really good when it comes to straightening, curling etc. and if left on for 30 mins without being used it turns off by itself (not that I can take a risk of forgetting lol)..
    Last edited by .:SpIcYsPy:.; 09-09-2007 at 16:12.

Quote Originally Posted by .:SpIcYsPy:. View Post
    I got these in April, really good when it comes to straightening, curling etc. and if left on for 30 mins without being used it turns off by itself (not that I can take a risk of forgetting lol)..
    oooo they sound even better now, I tend to sometimes forget and have to run upstairs

thats the thing i liked the sound of aswell that they switch of as i always have to check before i go out the door lol

Quote Originally Posted by samantha nixon View Post
    Yh thats why i like these ones as they have rounded edges to curl and stuff, and there only £99 now on the ghd site and you get free sirum and dvd with it or something

Yeah, I noticed they are a little bit cheaper now!

But, because I got mine when they first came out, obviously they will be that little bit dearer, and they didn't come in the box whereas when I got my new pair (after the first ones broke) I got them in a box - posh too, in the box! Didn't want to open them!

And also, if the room temperature is too cold they bleep or something or the flashing light turns a different colour to let you know that the room is too cold, and you shouldn't be using them in that coldness as it damages them or something like that anyhow!

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    I've got GHD IV's which I only got about 2 months ago in replacement for my wet/dry straighteners. I love them and would highly recommend them. My hair is a nightmare to straighten yet with these I find it really easy, my arms aren't aching and I actually end up looking half decent!!!!

I would definitely recommend them anyways.

I am desperate for GHD for christmas, dropping lots of hints, they are pricey at about £100 when you can get others for £30ish. I have a Babyliss pair which I thought were ok, but after using my sisters GHD's on a weekend away, they are rubbish in comparison.

Thread Information