Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Rugby World Cup - France 2007

Frank Hadden's men are on a sausage roll with 2 good results from the matches. Let's hope their luck holds for the weekend when we meet New Zealand.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'Brien View Post
    Frank Hadden's men are on a sausage roll with 2 good results from the matches. Let's hope their luck holds for the weekend when we meet New Zealand.
    Me too. Its sure to be a tight match
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Well we knew the All Blacks were going to be too strong for us but to 40-0 is a sore one considering we have had two good wins. Scotland made the mistake by letting them score early on although we did play better the second half. We have to beat Italy next weekend if we are to qualify for the next round.

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    I thought the Scots played well - but to me, how difficult must it have been with the kits - I was confused about who was who, let alone the players and the refs....

The kit colour was confusing everytime they were in a scrum I would think yes Scotland have got the ball then realised that it was New Zealand. in fairness Scotland didn't play all that badly I have seen them play worse. I think that if they were able to stop the All Blacks early on in the match then the score would have been lower.

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    I also think that they proved themselves to be worthy of the game, rather than as the media seemed to be saying, of them being a second team. Definitely the right decision to take Paterson off when they did though - his confidence was taking a battering and it would have done no one any good to keep him on the pitch.

Really enjoyed the game though - would have been far easier if NZ had just stuck to their blacks rather than change though.

OMG.. Ireland played dreadful on Friday.. Loved the SA/fiji match.. there was some great set plays in there.. Very confused with the NZ/Scotland match.. couldn't tell them apart and gave up in the end!!!
    Super Mod

Ireland are being Ireland i think, i'm used to them plaing like they do now. THought the 1st half was good but we fell apart in the second, and losing OConnell was the final straw 10 minutes in the bin can do alot of damage to a team especiall one which is trailing.

Just popped on to say

COME ON IRELAND
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

really shame for Ireland.... they played a lot better than they did against france but still made really stupid mistakes!! The better team won on the day
    Super Mod

Thread Information