Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Rugby World Cup - France 2007

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    A very scrappy win for Ireland against a Georgia side on superb form. What has happened to the triple crown winners. Oh dear and France and the Argies still to play
    They will be saving their energy for the French Alan you wait they will thump them good style.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Lets hope so, I was in southport doing a 24 hour race so was unable to see the match but according to my dads text messages it was a very scrappy performance.

I was embarassed by the Irish game on saturday and then even more so when I saw the french game last night.. how pathetic was our scoreline on both our games so far.. and we have 2 tough matches to come... Come on Ireland, get your act together!!!
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    I was embarassed by the Irish game on saturday and then even more so when I saw the french game last night.. how pathetic was our scoreline on both our games so far.. and we have 2 tough matches to come... Come on Ireland, get your act together!!!
    Well to be fair the Georgians played an excellent game of Rugby which I think surprised Ireland.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

We have to beat the french... we then could afford to lose to Argentina cause france would have lost 2.. it is going to be a tough game on friday
    Super Mod

Stringers been dropped. I also think Eddie O SUllivan has the right idea playing Flannery, i think he can change a game. Lets hope the mentality is the right one when going into the game as it will be very tough.
    Last edited by Katy; 18-09-2007 at 17:25.

Well done to our Celtic cousins SCOTLAND beating Romania 42 nil. Good luck against the ALL BLACKS

They were off to a cracker, that first try by Patterson after 70 seconds i knew it would be a good game. Am I right in thinking that they were playing in Murrayfield last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    They were off to a cracker, that first try by Patterson after 70 seconds i knew it would be a good game. Am I right in thinking that they were playing in Murrayfield last night.
    Yep thats right. Pity we couldnt play the French at Croke Park on Friday. That would be worth at least two extra tries

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    Yep thats right. Pity we couldnt play the French at Croke Park on Friday. That would be worth at least two extra tries
    Yeah it would be night, i don't get why they are using Murrayfield and Cardiff, no i do get it but why should Scotland and Wales get to treat it like a home game. I thought it was a bit weird, is there anyother reason apart from lack of large capacity french stadiums.

Thread Information