Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rugby World Cup - France 2007

Oh i didn't know we got a bonus point, I even watched to the end and still didn't remember the score.
    I tink they were still warming up, they havent peaked yet. Lets hope we are more prepared for the next game.

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    Oh i didn't know we got a bonus point, I even watched to the end and still didn't remember the score.
    I tink they were still warming up, they havent peaked yet. Lets hope we are more prepared for the next game.
    They better be... we have 2 tough games to get through so we need to be on the ball at all times...
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    They better be... we have 2 tough games to get through so we need to be on the ball at all times...
    Yep No more butterfingers from D'Arcy. Just how many passes did he drop
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

man he was dreadful yesterday... he needs to wear gloves cause it was him that cause most of our problem yesterday... if he did that against a better team we would have be slaughtered.. we were very very lucky it was just Nambia
    Super Mod

dad said that the amount of times we fumbled the ball, if we were against the all balcks they would be on you and half way down the pitch by the time it took to pick the ball back up. D'Arcy and Hickie (of all people usually really reliabel) dropped the ball alot. Ronan O Gara didn't have his shooting boots on either, he had lots widem but at least it was an easier opponant they have had there game where there allowed mistakes.

dad said that the amount of times we fumbled the ball, if we were against the all balcks they would be on you and half way down the pitch by the time it took to pick the ball back up. D'Arcy and Hickie (of all people usually really reliabel) dropped the ball alot. Ronan O Gara didn't have his shooting boots on either, he had lots widem but at least it was an easier opponant they have had there game where there allowed mistakes.
    I always though David Humphries was much better than Ronan but then as an Ulsterman I would say that

South Africa thrash woeful England

South Africa deal England's chances of defending the World Cup a major blow as they destroy the reigning champions 36-0 in Paris.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

I will refrain from comment on Englands woeful performance until I see if IRELAND have improved on their disappointing perforformance against Namibia

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    I will refrain from comment on Englands woeful performance until I see if IRELAND have improved on their disappointing perforformance against Namibia
    Ireland beat Georgia 14-10. Wales were beaten by Australia 32-20 and New Zealand thrashed portugal 108-13

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

A very scrappy win for Ireland against a Georgia side on superb form. What has happened to the triple crown winners. Oh dear and France and the Argies still to play

Thread Information