Thread: Spoilers 17th - 21st August

Spoilers 17th - 21st August

Source *********

Monday, September 17

Warren throws a lavish party at The Loft to let everyone know he's the new owner. Katy couldn't be happier when Warren offers Justin the manager's job.

Hannah struggles to come to terms to life without Melissa.

John Paul is buzzing about going to Dublin with Craig, but Craig wants to keep it quiet, and Frankie refuses to accept that her son and John Paul are together.

Max and O.B. have an Arabian Nights promotion in MOBS and Max can't help checking Steph out when she arrives in her belly dancing outfit. He heads over to see her, but he's confused when she flees.

Tuesday, September 18

Clare goes on the rampage after discovering who tried to kill her. She kidnaps the person closest to her assailant and sets up a deadly game of cat and mouse.

Hannah struggles to cope at Melissa's funeral, but Sarah is on hand to support her friend. Sarah is humiliated when she finds herself the subject of Darren's humour.

Craig is hurt when Frankie reveals her true feelings about his sexuality, and asks John Paul to bring his mum over to help her understand.

Things don't get off to a great start, but Myra is determined to change Frankie's mind and bring mother and son back together.

Wednesday, September 19

Clare bundles her hostage into her car with Max and Warren in hot pursuit. Clare veers out of control and over the edge of a quarry into the water below.

And Sarah is distraught when she finds out John Paul is going to Dublin with Craig and begs Craig to take her back.

Thursday, September 20

Craig and John Paul say emotional goodbyes to their families before they leave for Dublin as a couple. Unable to deal with his brother being gay, Jake makes himself scarce when Craig leaves but has second thoughts and rushes to the airport. John Paul has nagging doubts and demands Craig kiss him in public to prove his commitment.

The village is reeling from Clare's hostage episode. Max is nearly hysterical, blaming himself for bringing Clare into the village in the first place. Steph comforts Max when she sees him struggling to keep it together. Caught up in the moment, Max moves in for a kiss.

Friday, September 21

Hannah attempts to blot out the last few weeks with a dramatic new look. Sarah and Suzanne's suspicions are confirmed when Hannah passes out. They are stunned when they find where Hannah has been stashing her meals.

Frankie is finding it hard to deal with Craig's departure. Myra offers a truce and soon realises Frankie doesn't know the whole story. And Frankie thinks Steph doth protest too much when she asks if she fancies Max.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Monica Bing For This Useful Post:

sam23 (08-09-2007)

thanks for this does anyone know yet who tried to kill her

I think it was OB as it says that Max is hysterical so that leads me to thinking that it's Tom she has hostage. Also I'm sure I read a while back that the actor who plays O.B. is leaving for a while to care for his young family.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

thanks that does make sense but hope it isnt him like his character

does claire die then? i hope max nd steph do end up together. i didnt know john paul was leaving or does he return? looks good though.
    Last edited by xxloopylauraxx; 09-09-2007 at 18:31.

Thread Information